Chapter 7: I'm here for you

Bryce POV:

Blake went home since he had school tommorow, and Addison was scared to death to be alone after what happened to her, I stayed with her. We were both in the car on our way to her apartment when I saw her shaking.

Bryce: Hey, hey your ok now, don't worry ok? It's all taken care off. I'll never leave your side.

Addison: *looks at Bryce and slightly smiles*

I placed my hand on her thigh so she would feel some sort of comfort, but she looked at me for a second and then back at the window. I knew she had a feared expression on her face. Because of where my hand was. I took it off so she would feel better. Hopefully she did. We were on the highway when there was lots of police around, checking everyone for some reason. When we got to them I opened my window.

No one POV:

Police Officer: Hello, sir we're just checking everyone's cars. There is a man who reported his missing daughter and the last time he saw her was here.

Bryce: Oh, that's terrible. I hope he finds her.

Police Officer: *looks at Addison in the car* May I ask what relationship you have with her (points at Addison)

Bryce: Yeah, she's my girlfriend, we were just heading home

Police Officer: Okay well you two have a goodnight.

Bryce: Yup, you too.

Police Officer: *says to other officer* all clear, let em pass.

Addison POV:

We got out of there it was pretty crowded Police were stopping every car. When we got off the highway I asked Bryce why he had called me his girlfriend when the officer had asked.

No one POV:

Addison: So why'd you lie to the officer?

Bryce: Huh what?

Addison: You said that I was your girlfriend

Bryce: Sorry, it's just that they might've questioned you if I said you were my friend you know. And I know you don't wanna want to answer any, you should be comfortable. 

Addison: Oh, okay

Bryce: Are you hungry? There's a Chick-Fil-A right there *points there*

Addison: I'm not hungry I just want to go home.

Bryce: Okay that's fin- *groans in pain because of his bruises*

Addison: Are you okay BRYCE?! she says worriedly

Bryce: *chuckles* Don't worry about me princess

Bryce: Oh shit sorry

Addison: No it's fine you can call me that *smiles*

Bryce: Are you sure?

Addison: Yes I'm sure BRYCE

Bryce: Okay *laughs*

Bryce POV:

The rest of the car ride was silent. Until we finally got to her apartment, we got to her room, when I told her.

Bryce:  Do you want to watch a movie? or no?

Addison: Yeah.

I put on the office so Addison could laugh a little and maybe get happy. We watched the first episode together until. She said she was going to go take a shower. 

Addison POV:

Bryce was being really sweet, and we watched the office and then I went to the washroom to take a shower. He paused the episode for me which I thought was sooo sweet. But I insisted that he continue the show, while I showered.

When I got into the shower I took of my clothes and washed my body but when water fell on my leg it sting so fucking bad. I looked down to see what was on my leg and it was a cut it was bleeding it wasn't to big but it hurt like hell. When I got out of the shower I put I bandage on it and decided not to tell Bryce about it since he was already so worried for me.

Bryce POV:

Addison got out of the washroom, she was already changed she was wearing an oversized hoodie, and her black sweatpants she looked really cute, I swear that girl would be the death of me. 

She sat beside me and started watching the episode, while I watched her she was so beautiful her golden brown hair fell gracefully, her eyes glowed in the dark, sparkling in the dark. She probably caught me staring at her because she said.

Addison: What?! *sees Bryce staring at her*

Addison: Why are you staring at me?

Bryce: Who wouldn't?

Bryce: You look beautiful *smiles at her*

Addison: *smiles back*