Chapter 29: Missed you

Addison POV:

*1 weeks passes since last chapter took place*

It's been 1 week, since my dad you know... hurt me. I forgot about it and focused on the important things, my relationship and school. We were now 6 days in March Break. We had 1 more day until school started. I hadn't seen Bryce for 2 weeks, since it was March Break, I couldn't use an excuse for my dad for him to let me go see someone, because school was over. I texted Bryce now and then, but I missed him.

Bryce POV:
I haven't seen Addison in 2 weeks, it may not seem like much, but I need her to be with me at all times. Her father gave me bad vibes, I knew she wasn't telling me anything. Tomorrow was the last day of March Break. I would probably see Addison tomorrow or maybe not. I chilled the whole day then went to sleep thinking whether I would see Addison tomorrow or not.

No one POV:

*DAY PASSES AND IT'S MORNING AND MARCH BREAK IS OVER AND SCHOOL HAS STARTED AGAIN*

Addison POV:

I woke up excited, I would see Bryce today, I think I had a few classes with him today. So I got up and got ready, did my makeup and ate breakfast, and headed out. I walked again since my dad wasn't home. He was barely home, but he would keep cameras in the house, in case I tried to leave or something.

I wore this

And then I headed out to walk, I got to school early. I went to talk to one of the teachers to ask some questions. I found out we had a history test today, luckily I was really good at history so I would be fine. I was walking out of the classroom when I spotted Bryce's locker, I knew he kept his schedule in his locker, so I opened it up to see if he had class with me today. Fortunately, he did! I was now happy. There was 5 minutes till homeroom started, and students started to pour in. After a few minutes, I spotted Bryce, I ran up to him only to realise it was actually Blake. They looked alike. I hugged Blake and asked him if he'd seen Bryce.

No one POV:

Addison: HEY! *hugs Blake*

Blake: Hey *hugs back*

Addison: Where's Bryce?

Blake: Idk Buddy ran out the door this morning.

Addison: Oh, okay what class do you have for first period?

Blake: Biology, wbu?

Addison: Math

Blake: Can I walk you?

Addison: Sure *smiles*

Blake drops Addison off at her first class. When they arrive Addison kisses Blake's cheek, before class (A/N: SHE KISSED HIM ON THE CHEEK BECAUSE THEY BESTIES OKAY YALL?! CHILL TF OUT LMAOOO) They said goodbye to each other, and parted their ways.