Chapter 3: Awkward

Addison POV:

When we got home me and Blake immediately started working on the project it was due in 3 days we were planning to finish it in 2 days. While we were working, Bryce was unpacking and setting his room. After a few hours me and Blake decided to stop working and complete it yesterday. Today we finished the presentation the only thing that was left was the poster which we'd do tomorrow. I decided to go check up on Bryce after getting some water.

Addison: I'm going to go check on Bryce

Blake: Okay we'll finish up tomorrow

Addison: Sounds good! *goes upstairs*

I knocked on Bryce's door, I expected him to reply but he didn't, I knocked another time a little loudly in case he didn't hear me. No reply. I walk in to check up on him and he's in the bathroom.  I look around and the room looks really good, he decorated and set it up already. I wait for him on my phone while he's in the bathroom probably showering.

*5 minutes later*

Bryce POV:

I come out of the shower and surprisingly see Addison, I'm only in my trousers and I have no shirt on, she looks up from her phone and looks at me and realises I'm half naked. She covers her eyes quickly. And says...

Addison POV:

Bryce finally come out and he's............. shirtless, god I couldn't help but stare he had huge muscles which made him more hot, I covered my eyes before he could see that I was staring at him.

Addison: ''fuck'' i muttered under my breath, sorry I came to check on you and I was waiting while you were in the shower. I say while covering my eyes.

Bryce: It's totally fine *laughs*

He pulls a shirt on, I sorta get sad WAIT WHAT ADDISON WHAT ARE YOU THINKING i think to myself

We sit in silence as the sexual tension grows in between us. Finally for what seems like hours, Blake comes in the room and asks If I want to watch a movie.

Blake: Hey Addi, you wanna watch a movie?

Addison: Yeah sure.

Bryce: And I'll be joining you guys.

Blake: Whatever

Bryce POV:

Before Blake came into my room I could feel electricity between me and Addison, there was way to much sexual tension between us. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, but it was sorta awkward both of us didn't know what to say. Then Blake came in and offered to watch a movie with us. When I was about to say no, Addison said: Sure! I changed my decision and said: And I'll be joining you.

A/N: I know this is short, I'm busy at the moment studying for my exam, but I'll update as much as I can. I love you guys so much. I literally started this book today and already have 30 viewers it may not be much but you guys made my day. I never expected this thank you so much I love you guys so much and for those who have voted for me you don't know how big my smile is, you may not like my story but I love you guys!

If you're feeling down feel free to talk to me in the comments, I will always reply, keep your head up queens. <3

STAY STRONG, MAKE THEM WONDER HOW YOUR STILL SMILING

I LOVE YOU

-mj