Chapter 15

Chapter 15

We sat in silence for the longest time on the black leather couch, in front of the fire place in his office. The warm glow of the fire lighting Eli’s features. I didn’t know where to start, how to go about a conversation about werewolves.

“So you’re a werewolf?” I asked, breaking the silence and looking up at him. Even sitting down he seemed to tower over me. Eli rested his elbows on his knees, rubbing his thumb across his bottom lip while staring into the fire.

“If you expect me to run away screaming, I think it’s too late for that.”

He sighed, running a hand through his hair and turning to look at me, a small smile on lips but it didn’t reach his eyes.

“I guess it is.” He mumbled, I probably wouldn’t have heard him if I wasn’t sitting so close.

“You said you would talk.”

“What do you want me to say? I’m a werewolf, you seemed to figure that out already on your own. This whole place is running around with them.” I watched him as he wiped his hands on his pants and sagged back into the couch. “It’s not something you just blurt out.”

“Tell me more.” I whispered

“Tell me what you know, and I’ll try and fill in the blanks” I nodded and sat up straight, sitting cross legged beside him.

“Well, I know that you’re an Alpha and that makes you the leader?” I asked.

“Mhm.”

“Okay, um Benjamin is your Beta, and you run a pack. Everyone here is a werewolf.”

“Yeah that sounds about right. But you’re missing one thing.”

“What?” I asked looking at him with a puzzled expression. He sat up pulling me into his lap so that I was straddling him. His hands cupped my face bringing my head closer to his. My hands gripped his shoulders as his lips kissed the side of my cheek and just below my ear. “You.” He whispered.

I pulled back slightly, “Me?” he nodded and started placing kisses down my neck to my shoulder and back up. “You, my dear Emily are the Luna of this pack.” He nipped my ear and sat back. I looked at him not the least bit shocked. “What does that mean?”

“It means with me being the Alpha and you being my mate, you instantly become the ‘mother’ of the pack for all intents of purposes.” Okay, that last part shocked me a little. I climbed off Eli’s lap and pulled my knees up to my chest resting my arms and head on top of them. “I have no idea how to run a pack!” I spun over towards Eli gripping his shoulders again. “Do you know how insane this is? I’m not even a werewolf, how do they expect me to do anything, I have no knowledge about this!” The whole time I was ranting Eli just stared at me with his eyebrows raised. “Oh don’t give me that look mister. Sheesh, I can handle the whole werewolf thing but me a Luna. That’s crayzz.” Eli squeezed my cheeks together so that my lips poked out like a fish and kissed them.

“Calm down Emily. I’ve been doing this for years, although it would be nice to have some help.”

“I thought that’s what Benjamin was for.”

He smirked and said, “Yes, but I can’t exactly have sex with Benjamin now can I?”

My cheeks burned red and Eli burst out laughing. I frowned and slapped his chest. I turned away and folded my arms across my chest. Eli was still laughing when he said, “Oh come one, you should have seen your face.” I glanced at him still frowning. “Emily.” He was still chuckling, he pulled me towards him and I fell back on to his lap, staring up at his grey eyes. “Don’t be mad Em.” I blushed at the use of my nickname. A small smile made its way to my mouth, “I can’t stay mad at you.”

“Good.”

He bent his head down, his lips hovering over mine. I wrapped an arm around his neck pulling his face closer to mine until our lips touched. The kiss started out slow, but soon started to heat up. Eli’s hand slid up my thigh and making its way under my shirt, squeezing my boob. I let out a small moan. He took that as his chance to invade my mouth, our tongues battling for dominance. I moved so that I was straddling hips and immediately blushed once I felt how hard he was. Wanting to play with fire, I ground my hips against his which caused him to growl in pleasure. I felt his hips lift towards mine but before anything could go any further, my stomach growled.

Eli groaned and dropped his head on my shoulder. I let out a small laugh and pulled away. “We should probably get something to eat.”

“I was about to.” I felt my cheeks flame and smirked when he looked up at me with lust filled eyes. I stood up and kissed the side of his cheek down his neck and up to his ear. “Later.” I said and started walking towards the office door. I heard a growl and footsteps headed towards me but I had already closed the door.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Thank You for reading :) sorry for the late update I have just been busy with school. Hopefully this makes up for it.

Comment/Vote if you want, I like to hear what you have to say.

Next chapter coming soon... 

P.S. new story coming soon also, so look for that not sure when im going to post it still working out the kinks but yeah :)