𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Start from the beginning

"Good." Sensei said with a smirk, "Cause so are they."

The comment set the group in panic, his whistle going off as they heard the sound of loud, angry dogs. Looking over Alaska saw multiple, large dogs running their way. The group scattered quickly, all running in different directions.

"I'm completely against animal abuse, i'm completely against animal abuse!" Alaska had to yell at herself over and over as she jumped up on one of the cars, screamed as one of the dogs ripped her jacket, "Yeah! Take that, mother fucker!"

"That's what i'm talking about!" Sensei said to her as Eli's yells echoed in the air as the dog bit him, "Hawk, learn from your girlfriend man, this is embarrassing for you."

"The future is female!" Alaska yelled as she pumped her fist into the air from on top of the car.

"I feel like I died, came back to life, sucked off Kyler, and died again." Alaska complained to her friends as she laid on the hill near her house, "Thats how sucky my life feels."

"Are you complaining? I'm missing a chunk out of my ass." Hawk argued with her, falling onto the ground next to her, the pair pumping their fist together slightly before falling back on the ground again.

"Sam and I kissed!" Miguel suddenly announced as the pair looked at him, "On our not date."

"Miguel!" Alaska yelled at the same time Eli shouted "Dude!"

"Thats so exciting!" Alaska said as she sat up some and waved him over, "Was it your first kiss?"

"Yes, do you think she noticed?" Miguel asked worried as he sat next to her.

"Definitely." Hawk nodded his head as he rolled onto his back, "But was she into it?"

"Yeah, I think so, she kissed me." Miguel said as Alaska hit his leg with a grin.

"So proud of you." she gushed, "This is better news then when I got Lana Del Ray tickets."

"Says the one who fell asleep before they even released, who got you those tickets? Me." Hawk said as Alsaka laughed and turned to lay across his stomach, "Don't try to redeem yourself."

"I told you that you should have woken me up." Alaska defended herself with a point, "But you were all like, 'Aw, no, you looked peaceful.' So, therefore, you're in the wrong."

"She's got you there, man." Miguel said as he kissed his teeth, picking at the grass.

"Miguel, I don't like the way you're talking right now." Eli said to him as Alaska laughed, "You kiss on one chick and think you own the world?"

"Better then you!" Miguel laughed as he threw the piece of grass at him.

"Not for long." Hawk said confidently as Alaska turned her head to look at him, "Guess who's been eyeing me in the halls and sent me a follow request this morning?"

The pair stayed silent, waiting for him to go on.

"Moon." Eli said with a smirk across his face. Alaska sat up quickly as Eli grinned, "Said she liked the hair."

"Yeah, the same hair she laughed at when Yasmine poured yoghurt on." Alaska said in disbelief as Miguel quickly whipped the smile off his face, "Do you not know who shes friends with?"

"Moons nice!" Hawk defended himself quickly as he sat up.

"Yeah, nice with friends that bullied us for years while she sat back and laughed." Alaska said annoyed, shifted to glare at him, "Have some self respect."

"W-Alaska! Come back!" Hawk yelled as she stood up and began walking down the hill, away from him, "Alaska! Get back over here!"

She sent him a finger over her shoulder as Eli groaned and fell back onto the hill.