"And now I'll be meeting your dad tomorrow."

"Yeah, you are."

"What time will be here?" This made you nervous. If it meant that much to him to have Harry like you, you can only imagine how much it means to him to have his dad like you.

"Around seven."

"Okay." You turned on your back to look up at the ceiling. Good, you thought. That gave you plenty of time to prepare and get rid of your nerves. You started playing with the stings of Tom's sweatshirt. He chuckled making you turn your head in his direction. "What?"

"You're not very good at hiding your nerves." He grabbed your hand and held it to get you to stop fidgeting. If he wouldn't have made it clear earlier that you're only friends, you would be skyrocketing.

"Well, you've made it a big deal to meet the family. I've only met one out of what, five?"

"There's my parents, me, the twins, and Paddy. Trust me, tomorrow will be fine." He started yawning near the end of his words.

You didn't reply back. Just kept thinking about what would happen if his dad didn't like you. How would that affect your friendship with Tom?

Tom's hand started to loosen its grip on yours so you slid it out. You turned your back towards him and laid there. You're not sure when you finally fell asleep, but at first it felt like you would never be able to.

The next morning you, Haz, Harry, and Tom all went out to get coffee, or you got coffee and they got tea. The day was spent walking around places you didn't see the first day. Nothing was rushed, just sightseeing and taking your time looking at everything. Today was supposed to be a relaxed day before having a crazy one tomorrow. If your nerves were already on freak mode now, can't imagine how tomorrow was going to be. Before making it back to the hotel, Tom stopped at a store to buy groceries. It was all his plan to cook a meal for everyone tonight.

"Shit." You were startled when a pan hit the floor in the kitchen.

"You doing good over there?" You walked over and leaned against the counter watching Tom try his best to cook.

"No. My dad will be here soon and at this rate, we'll be eating napkins for dinner."

You rolled your eyes, dramatic. "Why don't we just go out to eat? Save you from burning the rest of the food you bought."

"No I want to eat in. Away from all the people. Just you, Haz, Harry, and my dad." His head snapped so fast to look at you, you swore if he went just a tiny bit faster he could've given himself whiplash. "(Y/n), love, darling, the best person in the world." Your eyes narrowed knowing what he was about to ask. "Will you cook lunch?"

"No."

"(Y/n) please. You cook so good. I'm struggling over here."

"You've had my food once, and it was pizza."

"It was the best pizza I have ever had." He had pleading eyes.

"This was your plan. You wanted to be the one to cook. I'm not doing it all by myself."

"I'll help. You give me all the small, easy jobs and I'll do them. Whatever you need. Please just help me." His puppy dog eyes were begging harder if that was even possible.

"Fine, but I swear Holland."

He gave you a cocky smirk. "You swear what?"

"Wipe that smirk away or I'm backing out." He raised his hands.

You started cooking the food. In all honesty, Tom was standing there looking pretty. He chopped a few tomatoes and made the salad bowl, but after that, he was done. Haz and Harry had left to go to the airport to pick up Mr. Holland.