𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄

A/N: Just some recommendations if you're like me and can never come up with outfit ideas for stories lol

Anyway, tysm for reading and i hope you enjoy <3

𝙉𝙤 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚

𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 the body mirror in her room, a small frown plastered on her face. Her hands gripped the fabric that covered her legs as a sad smile replaced the frown. The coronation was in a few hours and Evie had already forced her into her outfit just moments ago. It was beautiful. It fit her figure perfectly and the fabric was comfortable, meaning that it was perfect for her to run in when the time comes. She ran her hands against the fabric, once more, feeling every detail that it had to offer. She felt her hands move in and out of her curves before stopping just above her kneecaps.

A small laugh escaped her throat as she remember the amount of effort it took on Evie's part to even get the E/C-eyed girl to even look at the outfit that she made with the help of Genie. She looked down at her wrist before grabbing one, fidgeting with the bracelet as she started twisting them around. She paused before looking at her fingers, clenching them and relaxing in a smooth way like water flowing through a calm stream. She needed to figure out how she triggered her powers if she wanted a fighting chance against the Guardian.

She tried remembering her father's teachings, but nothing was coming to mind. It was as if her brain was purposely hiding her memories from her. A part of her—a very, very, very, very small part of her—wanted to stay in the kingdom. Of course, not everything was perfect and there were still a handful of struggles she had to deal with, but they would never compare to the struggles on the Isle. They had to fight for everything. At least, in Auradon they didn't have to fight for a piece of bread, they had comfortable beds to sleep in and air conditioning was a thing.

But with the villains in charge, all the nobles here would finally be punished for everything they've done and that's what Y/N wanted the most.

Y/N's fingers grazed her cheeks as she stared at her reflection in the mirror, her face dangerously close. Evie had claimed that she wanted to try something different on Y/N just for the coronation. Of course, being the lovely friend she was, Y/N couldn't refuse the blue-haired girl. So, she sat through the pain, allowing Evie to complete her look for the event. She didn't recognize herself; everything about her has changed so much and not just her physical appearance. Her views and opinions regarding certain subjects were being twisted from the inside out.

A soft knock echoed through the room, catching her attention. Y/N shrugged before, reluctantly, making her way toward the door. She figured it was Evie or Mal, considering that they had left a few hours earlier at the request of Ben. Because Mal was his girlfriend, she was allowed the special privilege of sitting by his side in the carriage that was taking him to the Cathedral. Evie, however, insisted on joining her for moral support and on making sure that nothing happened to the dress or Mal's hair and makeup on the way there.

"Oh, Genie," Y/N greeted the man, forcing a smile to her lips as she opened the door. "What's up?"

Genie returned the smile, not noticing the distress feeling that loomed around the girl. "Is it okay if I come in? I bring peace offerings."

The guilty feeling from Family Day hadn't left Genie's system, yet. He wanted to make sure that she was ready for what was about to happen in just a few hours. He didn't want to force her into a situation she didn't want to be in and the coronation was going to be full of spoiled snobs. They weren't going to show her any mercy because of what happened during the croquet match and because Chad could never keep his mouth shut for less than thirty seconds. Genie knew that the young prince had probably blabbed and over-exaggerated the situation at least a thousand times now.