𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐍

𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 teens found themselves in a large classroom. The room was filled with large windows, allowing natural light to fill in every crevice and corner of the room. It had large doors that led out to the main room of the school. Students had often snuck quick little peaks through the window before quickly scurrying away once they noticed who was inside. There wasn't much decorating the room, asides from the dozens of desks that were lined perfectly with one another that were littering the floor.

The classroom was empty, leaving the teens to choose whatever spot they wanted, but Fairy Godmother had other plans. She placed them all on the desks at the very front of the class. She had two people per table; Evie and Mal shared one while Jay and Carlos shared another, leaving Y/N alone to herself. She sat on the desk behind Mal and Evie. Evie's hair blocked Y/N's view of the blackboard that Fairy Godmother was standing in front of, allowing her to rest her head on the table and fall asleep.

The room was filled with large windows, allowing natural light to fill in every crevice and corner of the room. It had large doors that led out to the main room of the school. Students had often snuck quick little peaks through the window before quickly scurrying away once they noticed who was inside. There wasn't much decorating the room, asides from the dozens of desks that were lined perfectly with one another that were littering the floor.

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A: curse it?"

Y/N groaned as she quietly slammed her fist on the desk over and over again. This has been going on for over an hour now. Fairy Godmother would write a question on the board with a series of answers to pick from and she was expecting a bunch of villains' kids to know the answer. They had the descendants of the greatest villains in history—one being the daughter of the Devil—answering questions that have to do with heroic deeds; like donating to charity, or how to help the environment.

"B: Lock it in a tower?" Fairy Godmother made motions of locking something away somewhere high. "C: Give it a bottle?"

Keeping her head glued to her desk, Y/N sighed through her nose. "Throw it off of a cliff," she mumbled.

"What was that, Y/N"

Lifting her head, the E/C-eyed girl smiled. "How about C?"

Fairy Godmother grinned. "Correct. Well done."

Y/N pressed her lips together and forced a smile before letting her head fall back on the desk. She was tired and wanted to return to her dorm. Of course, she hated it with a passion; everything was pink and had a princess-like theme to it that made her skin crawl, but at least it didn't ask her questions or disturbed her sleep. Y/N adjusted her head, turning it to the side where the alleyway was. The bracelets were digging into her face, causing her discomfort, and she was pretty sure there was some lining across her skin from it.

The door in the back of the room opened and closed, the echo catching Y/N's attention. She watched as a girl with a blue dress and short brown hair decorated with a headband accompanied by a bow on it scurried across the floor, a small squeak escaping her lips as she passed by the transfer students. The brunette was holding a stack of papers in her arms as she walked nervously towards Fairy Godmother, her head hanging low.

"Hello, dear one," Fairy Godmother greeted the girl once she was close enough.

The brunette took one last glance at the villains behind her, making sure they didn't move. "Hi, you need to sign off early dismissal for the coronation." She handed the stack of papers to Fairy Godmother, a fearful expression on her face.