☾26-Mall Fight☽

Start from the beginning

"You're dead meat"

"No. You are" that's when Freya kicked him in the stomach and he fell to the floor.

She started fighting whoever came close to Eli. Then out of nowhere Sam and Robby joined the fight.

"Oh thank fuck" Freya sighed.

Sam grabbed Demetri "get back"

"You guys need to back off"

"I don't wanna have to hit a girl"

"Why?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"Come on Freya even I know why. He wouldn't stand a chance" Robby walked towards him.

Hawk scoffs "five against four? More like three and a half"

"You really think you are that badass huh? Did gramps teach you that?" She laughed.

He started fighting Hawk. "It looks like you love it when I kick your ass huh?" She punched him in his stomach blocking everything he threw at her.

Robby and Sam fighting the other cobras. Demetri just stood there shocked.

She noticed Hawk punched getting tired that's when she kicked him making him fall on the floor. She noticed the rest of the cobras on the floor as well.

She walked towards Sam, Robby, and Demetri.

"We saved your chicken"

Demetri looked at her confused but grabbed his chicken "thanks"

"Come on let's go guys"

As they were walking away Freya stopped "wait guys I think I forgot something be right back"

They nodded "we will be in the car"

She nodded and ran back to the food court. She spotted hawk still laying on the floor.

Freya walked closer to him and tapped his shoulder. He groaned and opened his eyes.

"Why do you have to mess everything up Eli? Who even has yelp honestly? You hated being bullied but now you are the one bullying the one person who's been there with you no matter what-"

I gave you a choice you chose the wrong one which means That you and I are over. Have a great life" with that she left.

-

"Come on Demetri! Talk to me"

They were now at the Larusso's. Sam and Robby were inside while Freya and Demetri were outside.

He sighed looking down "I'm sorry"

"Why are you sorry?"

"I'm so sorry I lied to you. I just didn't want Eli or hawk whatever- to lose you. I know he loves you! And if I would've told you he threatened me you would've gone all badass black widow on him like you did today- which by the way thank you for helping me"

Freya smiled "of course. Dem you are my best friend well besides Miguel and Enzo-" she laughed.

"I wasn't going to let you fight on your own"

Demetri smiled and hugged her she smiled and hugged him back.

"I heard you ran the 100-yard dash in under ten seconds"

They pulled away and looked at daniel.

"And I heard you stood up for your friend"

Freya nodded and smiled proudly.

"Some people learn faster than others. Don't be discouraged"

"Come on. Let's face facts. I cant sand the floor, I cant wax on I can barely wax off" Demetri said.

"Meanwhile, we've got Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, and Arya Stark in there and I'm just...Sam Tarly"

"Hey hey hey Sam Tarly is such a badass" Freya said.

Daniel nodded "yeah Sam Tarly killed a white walker"

Demetri looked at daniel shocked "you watch Game Of Thrones?"

"Oh, I am so down with GoT" he jokes.

Demetri chuckles.

"And if it's taught us anything. It's that anyone could be the hero, right?"

Demetri nodded looking down.

"Come on, Show me 'Sand the floor'" daniel said standing up.

"Oh, guys I'm gonna be inside okay? Demetri when you finish please come to see me"

He nodded and smiled at her "yeah sure"