☾26-Mall Fight☽

Start from the beginning

"Take it down, or we take you down" hawk threatens.

Out of nowhere, Freya broke down laughing.

"Oh my god," she said between laughs.

All the guys looked at her confused.

"What?"

Then she stopped and walked closer to hawk.

"It's funny that you had to bring more people like don't you know enough to do it yourself, sweetheart?"

He was avoiding her gaze she noticed which made her smile more.

"You have two choices, Hawk. each one of them comes at with pretty price! First choice: you take all your pride and your minions and leave and we will forget this! Ever happened."

"Second choice: you fight and you will have me as an enemy and Eli I know you don't want that"

"Wait you'd actually hurt me? Well, guess what? You're not the only one that knows karate. I just joined Miyagi-Do"

Freya smiled at her best friend standing up for himself but stopped smiling when he said how he was standing up.

She cringed and walked in front of him "you really want to fight someone who has known and practiced karate all her life and well you" she chuckled "you have months of learning. I kicked your ass once Hawk I can do it again"

Then hawk punched Demetri on his stomach and kicked him which caused him to fall.

Freya helped Demetri up "run!"

"You chose the wrong choice babe"

Then someone from the store called us out that's when Freya grabbed Demetri's arm and dragged him out of the comic store.

"Come on Demetri"

As they were running "hey be careful with the-" but it was too late because Demetri fell down.

"Holy shit come on!" She helped Demetri up and ran towards the food court.

They got to the food court "shit where the hell are they?"

"Of course they left," Demetri said frustrated.

"N-no they wouldn't- ugh don't worry Demetri I will protect you okay just stay behind me"

She noticed Demetri started to freak out she looked up and saw hawk.

"If you're going to fight someone fight me. I'm the one who wrote it" Freya said protecting Demetri.

"It didn't have to be this way" hawk said walking closer to them.

"Awe! Don't you think? I gave you two choices you picked the wrong one"

"You could've joined Cobra Kai if you weren't such a pussy"

Freya snorted "look who's talking sweetheart"

"At least I'm not an asshole"

"Demetri for fucks sakes get behind me" Freya yelled.