ch. fifteen

"So tell me why my gods look like youAnd tell me why it's wrong"

And tell me why it's wrong"

15.

STONE COLD

"Alright, it's settled. You're free to go! Is Harry the one picking you up this afternoon?" My all time favorite nurse asks me. I'm so relieved to be out of this place, but I am sad to part with it once more. After my episode Harry and I sat down, talked it out, and decided that a couple of weeks back in the facility would probably be what's best for me. The few days before my admittance, he watched me like a hawk. He thought I didn't notice but I definitely did. I know me saying I wanted to die scared the shit out of him, of course it did. I didn't mean to put that fear in him but it just came out.

"Yup!" I smile wide. I'm so excited to see him, its been so long. Well, only two weeks but still. We decided it would be best to pass on visitation so I could just focus on myself and getting better. "I don't think he's ready for the amount of love he's going to be getting today." I blurt out without considering how awful it could sound.

"TMI?" Teryn laughs, shaking her head. I'm sure my cheeks are as red as an apple. "I'm playing around. You're still young, have your fun." If only she knew how many problems being young has caused me.

I see Harry's hair blowing in the wind from literally a mile away and I literally start to squeal in excitement. "There he is!" I sound like a damn mouse.

"That's him? Girl, you have all of the fun in the world with that one." She laughs and sets my small amount of belongings on the counter.

"I know, right?" I smile back at her and when the door opens I immediately start running. "Harry!" I squee in delight and practically jump into his arms.

"Hey, love." His laugh fills the long hall and I swear I've died and gone to heaven.

"This is Harry. Harry, this is Nurse Teryn." I finally decide to stop being rude and introduce two extremely important people in my life to eachother.

"It's a pleasure." I let go of him for just enough time so he can shake Teryn's hand. My sweet, polite, British man. I laugh to myself thinking about how British Harry actually is, earning a confused look from them both.

"Same to you." She's says, very posh-like. In case you couldn't tell, not very Teryn either. I can't help but laugh and they join with. "I'll let you guys go. Have fun! Use protection!" She jokes and Harry's cheeks go bright pink.

"Come on, baby." I laugh and he follows after me with my things in hand.

I wave goodbye one last time and we even pass Nurse John on the way out. Harry eyes him jealously as I say goodbye but I hold his hand to reassure him. Him and his damn ego.

"Did you get a paint job? That's so fucking cool!" My mouth drops when we finally manage to get outside. His Benz is no longer plain white, but an iridescent baby blue takes it's place.