Chapter 26.

London's Bad Boy: Chapter 26: Holy presents!

"MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMAL!" I screamed. I was jummping up and down on the bed, smacking Drew in the face with a fluffy pillow. Drew's eyes snapped open, grabbing the pillow and pulling it forwards. Not willing to let go of the fluffy weapon, I came tumbling down onto Drew.

"Oof," he grunted. I quickly recovered from the fall, resting my chin on Drew's chest as I looked up at him with my big brown eyes.

"Merry Christmas!" I screamed. I wiggled out from his hold and jumped off the bed. I ran into the hallway, opening the first door I saw and ran inside. I hopped onto the bed, jumping up and down like a three year old.

"Santa came! Wake up!" I shrieked before jumping off and running into the next room. I grabbed the pillow that was tossed onto the floor, picking it up and whipping it at the couple in the bed.

"Wake up! It's Christmas mother f*ckers!"

Moving onto the next room, I ripped the blankets off of the bodies, an ear peircing scream escaping my lips.

"You never have sex on Christmas eve!" I yelled, running out of the room and down the stairs. I ran into the last room and threw the door open.

"You better be up and fully clothed because Santa knows all and you will be on his naughty list next year. Now wake up!" I yelled, slamming the door behind me and running into the the kitchen. I scanned the plate I set on the counter the night before, smiling when I saw an empty glass of milk and half eaten cookies.

"Santa found the food!" I laughed, running into the living room. "Wake up!" I shrieked when I saw a bunch of groggy teenagers standing around. Well, they were all groggy except for Jake and I. Jake was currently looking around the room, hopping up and down like a four year old. My eyes scanned under the tree, my eyes widening three sizes as my jaw dropped.

"Holy presents!" I cried out, running over and popping down next to them. I slowly turned around towards the non-Christmas-spirited teenagers behind me.

"It is mother f*cking Christmas! Now sit yo booty down and open the presents!" I ordered.

"I think we should listen to the baby tiger before she bites us," I heard James laugh.

One by one they all sat down around the tree. Drew sat next to me on my left side while Jake sat on my right.

"Is she always like this?" Amber asked.

"We haven't celebrated Christmas since 2010, she's a little excited," Jake laughed. I was bouncing up and down in my seat, waiting for my presents.

"I'm ready!" I sang.

"She's like a four year old," Louis laughed. He reached over, handing me a silver wrapped present. "That's from me," he smiled proudly.

Now Louis and I had a completely joking, carefree relationship, so I knew that this was not going to be your average necklace, or cute shirt. Of course not, so I was obviously not surprised when I pulled out a white t-shirt with the words; "I Love Louis Tomlinson" on the front. The only problem was that the word Tomlinson was crossed out in black sharpie and Grant was written underneath. I laughed hysterically as I got up to hug him.

"Wait till you see mine!" I yelled out, grabbing the purple gift under the tree. "Open!" I ordered, shoving it into his chest. My arms were wrapped around his neck as I sat kneeled behind him, my chin resting on his shoulder.

"We're twins!" Louis shrieked, holding up my present. I had gotten him a black t-shirt that said "I Love Nicki Manaj", only the word Manaj was crossed out in silver sharpy with Andersini written underneath. I smiled proudly, nodding my head in agreement.