"Forget Jake, we were seperated at birth," I told Louis. I hugged him once more before moving back to my seat. "We have to wear them on the same day!" I laughed. Louis nodded his head, giving another gift away.

~*~

"You guys are amazing!" I laughed. I got up, hugging each of my friends. I got clothes and jewlery from the girls, a One Direction phone case from Jake, and then James and Carlos both chipped in to get me a pair on Nike hightops. They told me it was acceptable for them to share the gift because they both payed for a shoe and without both of them, I would have only gotten one shoe.

"Time for some food my amigos!" Carlos yelled, jumping up from the floor and running into the kitchen.

"We can trust him to cook right?" I asked Amber seriously.

"Yes," she laughed. She got up as well, walking into the kitchen with James and Bridget in tow.

I stood up from the ground, turning towards Drew and holding out my arm.

"Do you really think you can pull me up?" He asked me, raising an eye brow.

"Why not?" I shrugged. I stuck both hands out, waiting for him to grasp them.

"Oh boy," I heard Jake laugh from behind me. Drew placed his hands on mine and I pulled as hard as I could. He didn't even budge.

"Louis help!" I cried as my feet started to slip. I saw Louis' hands grab onto Drew's wrists as he pulled.

"Man what have you been eating?" He asked. Drew just laughed, standing up on his own, resulting in Louis and I falling onto the floor.

"It's not my fault you two are weak," he smirked. He reached out a hand to me, pulling me up with ease.

"Jerk," I muttered.

"Breakfast is ready!" Amber yelled. One by one we all ran into the kitchen, claiming our seats. On each and every plate were two eggs, two pieces of French Toast, three pieces of bacon and a tall glass of orange juice placed in front.

"This looks delicious!" I smiled at Carlos.

"Thanks love," he smiled back.

"Alright now someone try it," I ordered. Carlos gave me an odd look making me roll my eyes. "I'm not in the mood to die on Christmas, I'm being safe," I shrugged. It was Carlos' turn to roll his eyes as he sat down. He grabbed his fork, shoving a mouthful of eggs into his mouth. All of a sudden he started coughing, his eyes watering in the process.

"Are you okay?" Amber asked, patting his back. He swallowed quickly while muttering a quiet 'yeah'. I gave him a 'You're-Kidding-Me' look.

"What?" He laughed.

"You expect me to eat this after you just almost died?" I asked completely serious.

"Shut up and eat it or I will," Drew ordered with a mouthful.

"That's nasty," I frouwned. "Hey! Who the hell took my fo- Oh! Found it," I smiled sheepishly while picking up my metal fork. I stabbed it into my eggs, slowly bringing the silverware up to my lips and biting into the soft yellow food.

"Well?" James asked.

"Did I posion you?" Carlos joked. I chewed slowly, taking in every taste.

"Yum!" I smiled, grabbing another bite.

"And Chef Ramsay approves!" Jake cheered.

~*~

"Come upstairs," I whispered into Drew's ear.