Frenemy - 2

"Danny!" I exclaimed, catching up to the paramedic that was wheeling him away.

"Isabelle?" Danny questioned confused. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh you know," I didn't plan ahead for this. "Just, uh, seeing if you're okay. And, um. I'm wondering if anything weird happened to you today. Besides being paralyzed from the neck down."

"Sorry," the paramedic interrupted. "but we need to get him to the hospital."

I nodded understanding "One more question. Just one. Are you okay?"

"Did it happen to my ex, too?" Danny asked. I looked around at the many people walking around. I focused on the people being loaded into the amulances. Ah, Danny's ex.

I crack a smile and nodded. "Yeah."

Danny cracked a smile back. "Then I'm great."

I smiled and pat his shoulder, letting the paramedic take him in the ambulance.

"Couldn't get anything out of Danny.." I inform the boys when I got back in the car. I sat in the back with unfortunately a naked Jackson who had a blanket on him.

"Okay, can we just get the hell out of here now, before one of my dad's deputies sees me?" Stiles said anxiously.

It was just our luck that Stilinskis cruiser stopped in front of us, sirens blaring.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God." He panicked. "Could this get any worse?"

With that, Jackson groaned from behind me.

We all whirled to him in shock. "That was rhetorical." exclaimed Stiles.

"Get rid of him." I told Stiles.

"Get rid of him? We're at a crime scene, and he's the Sheriff!"

I waved my hands around in the air not sure what to say next. "Do something!"

Stiles jumped out of the car and went to his dad who was waiting impatiently. "Hey."

Jackson sat up all sleepy next to me. "What's- what's going on?"

"Jackson. Jackson, be quiet." I hissed, clamping a hand over his mouth and laying him back down. Ugh this is horrible.

"Uh, well, Dad, there's a conversation that we--" Stilinski cut his son off.

"You're not gay!"

Stiles gasped offended. "Wha...? I could be!" 

Stilinski simply scoffed at his son. "Not dressed like that."

"Well, what's, uh..."

"Jackson, be quiet!" I ordered when Jackson let out a sleepy moan.

Jackson sat up, just a bit more awake then more but still in a gaze. "What's happening?"

"Jackson, I'm sorry, but--eh not really." Without another word I closed my fist and punched straight in the face.

I looked forward because of the noise it made when he fell back. Stiles a Stilinski and even Scott were staring at me. What a sight, me with a raised fist. I turned that fist into a wave and chuckled nervously. "Hi."

Stiles turned back to his dad. "Dad, I- I-"

"The truth, Stiles." Demanded Stilinski.

Stiles answered nervously. "The truth?" Stilinski nodded. "All right. Well, the truth is that we were here with Danny. Yeah, 'cause he just broke up with his boyfriend, so, you know, we were just trying to take him out and get his mind off things. That's-that's it."

Stilinski seemed convinced. "Well, that's really good of you guys. You're good friends."

I breathed in relief, Stiles patted his dads arm before running back to us.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

"Uh, what about your house?" I asked Scott from the backseat. We were trying to figure out where to take Jackson. Clearly we can't take him to his house, definitely not Stiles house because of the sheriff and certainly not mine.

"Not with my mom there. We need to take him somewhere where we can hold him long enough to figure out what to do with him. Or long enough to convince him he's dangerous."

"I still say we just kill him." Suggested Stiles.

"We're not killing him."

"God, f--" Stiles said with a groan. "Okay, okay, I got an idea."

"Does it involve breaking the law?" Scott asked, a bit uneasy.

"By now, don't you think that's a given?" Stiles said grimly.

"I was just trying to be optimistic" Scott said with a sigh

I shook my head at him "Don't bother."

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

 Stiles' great idea was to steal a police prisoner transfer van and stuff Jackson in it. Was it a good place to contain him in yes, would we get severely punished for stealing the van? Yes. I played with my hands as we waited for Jackson to wake up. We had to chain him up so he wouldn't escape.

"Stiles!" yelled a hot headed Jackson from the van. Ah lovely, he's awake. "McCall! Hale!! I'm gonna kill you!"

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Stiles and I opened the back door of the van and climbed inside. Sitting down across from Jackson. "Hope you slept good." I told Jackson as Stiles unwrapped the fast food we bought for him.

"Okay, I bought you some foo--"

Jackson lurched forward, hands outstretched with a scowl. "Let me out now!"

"You know, I put those pants on you, all right, buddy?" Stiles told him. "One leg at a time.

Being all up-close-and-personal with your junk wasn't exactly a highlight of my day. So, don't think this is fun for me, either. You know, we're actually doing you a favor?" Stiles yelled at him.

"This is doing me a favor?" Jackson said.

I nodded. "Yes! You're-you're killing people...to death."

"Yeah. And, until we can figure out how to stop you, you're gonna stay in here. I'm sorry." I said apologizing as Stiles dug in the bag of food I brought.

"Now, you want the ham and cheese, or the turkey club?" Stiles asked, holding both options up.

"You actually think my parents won't be looking for me?"

Stiles tossed him a sandwich and dug in his pocket for Jackson's phone. "Uh, well, not if they don't think anything's wrong. Yeah."