Abomination- 1

"They're coming back, so we don't have much time to talk." Deaton said with urgency as he rushed to grab a bottle. 

"What is that?" Scott asked, confused. 

"Rubbing alcohol. You don't want it to get infected, do you?" He quickly applied some on Scott's wound before my arm, "you okay?" He asked me. 

I sighed. I wasn't. This was all to much.  "Not the first time I've fought family." That alas is not a lie. I lower my sleeve when he was done. 

"You will heal the same, just not as quickly. because of Derek."

I nod. I already know that.

"Okay, how do you know all this? Actually, how-- How do you know anything?" Scott asked incredulously. He unlike me didn't hear the story mom told me when we came here to get him help after the Argents amushed us at the house.

"It's a longer story." That I don't want to tell. "What I can tell you is that I know about your kind." Deaton put some bandages on Scott's wound before again moving to me.

 "Your kind? I can help. This?" He motions to the body. "This is something different." 

"Well, do you know what did it?" I asked him. 

"No, but the Argents will. And this is the crucial part--" I'm all ears. "They'll have a record or book, it'll have descriptions, histories, notations, of all the things that they've discovered." 

"All the things? How many different things are there?" Scott asked shocked. 

"A lot." I responded, when we heard tires on the gravel outside we all froze. Crap. Deaton reacted first and rushed Scott and me to the office next door before resuming his spot as a doc just in time.

"I'm starting to think I need to buy a more prominent 'Closed' sign." Deaton retorted when a pair of hunters walked in. 

"Hello, Alan." Of course, the Argents. Who else would it be? Scott and I can't exactly poke our heads out to see so we press ourselves against the door to hear.

"It's been a while. Last I heard, you had retired." 

"Last I heard, you followed a code of conduct." Deaton replied with sass. I almost smile.

"If you hadn't noticed, this body is one of ours." Said argent irritated and grinding his teeth.

"I did. I also noticed the gunpowder residue on his fingertips, so don't assume I'll be swayed by your philosophy just 'cause I'll answer a few questions." 

"He was only twenty-four." 

"Killers come in all ages." 

"All ages, sizes, shapes." My whole body shakes when I recognized the voice. Gerard. That murdering psycho S.O.B. "It's the last one that concerns us."

"How about you tell us what you found?" 

"See this cut?" Deaton said to them "Precise. Almost surgical. This isn't the wound that killed him-- this had a more interesting purpose."

"Relating to the spine." Finished Gerard.

"That's right. Whatever made this cut, it's laced with a paralytic toxin potent enough to disable all motor functions." I furrow my brows. Well then if it's a shape shifter and not human then that crosses out werewolves. No werewolf I've heard about has that ability.

"These are the cause of death. Notice the patterns on each side?" 

Okay so he's talking about his chest. 

"Five for each finger." stated Argent. 

"For each claw." corrected Gerard. Well that's just rude. Who said a human can't make the same amount of damage as well? I mean it's not likely but hey, anything can happen. 

"As you can see, it dug in, slashed upward, eviscerating the lungs and slicing through the bone of the rib cage with ease." I shuddered, god. 

"Have you ever seen anything like this before?" Asked Argent. 

"No." 

"Any idea at all what killed him?" 

"No. But, I can tell you it's fast, remarkably strong, and has the capacity to render its victims essentially helpless within seconds." 

"If you're saying we should be cautious, we get it." 

"I'm saying you should be afraid-- be very afraid. Because, in the natural world, predators with paralytic toxins use them to catch and eat their prey. This prey wasn't eaten. That means whatever killed him only wanted to kill him. In fact, killing may be its only purpose." 

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

I tried not to listen as my parents and Derek were having a heated discussion. They were mad. More than mad they were furious. And they wanted out. They didn't want us to be in his pack, for the following reasons. 

Erica 

Isaac 

Boyd 

I mean he turned a bunch of teenagers for more power, when he had us. We were still going to be family, but when Laura was alpha and they were living in New York we could manage. She was leading long distance. And we were fine, I guess we just want to go back to that. 

I picked up my phone when it rang not bothering to check the caller I.D since I was itching to stop listening to the argument down stairs. "Hello?" 

"Izzy hey." 

"Stiles?" I looked up at my clock and saw it was late. "What are you doing calling so late?" 

"Could you come pick me up?" He asked. "My dads taking my car in for evidence." 

I frowned and sat up on my bed, turning off the TV. "Evidence?" I questioned. " What for?" 

"The creature that Scott saw at Isaacs house." Ah yes. The reptilian creature that attacked Allison and Scott after Derek and I left for the station. "It killed someone." 

"I'm on my way." 

I snuck downstairs, trying not to get spotted by my parents. I found my moms car keys but then did a double take when I saw Derek's car keys. He owes me. I snatch the car keys and drove downtown to the mechanic shop Stiles was waiting at. I parked the car and waited for him to get in. 

"You okay?" I asked concerned as he  got it. 

He nodded a little. "Yeah. Scott  was right. It's not like you. I mean, its eyes were almost, like... reptilian. But there was something about them." 

I frowned. "What do you mean?" 

"You know when you see, like, a friend in a Halloween mask, but all you can see are their eyes? And you feel like you know 'em, but you just can't figure out who it is?" Stiles questioned. 

"Are you saying you know who it is?" 

"No...but I think it knew me."