I decided to take a walk at school as there's still much time left. And in no time, i arrived there, the another hell. I sighed and went in only to get hatred looks from the students in the hallway. It made me really hurt how everyone blindly believed those fake news. I kept my gaze low and went to my class room.

The moment i stepped in, everything went silent. I became very uncomfortable by all those stares. I kept my head hung low and sat on my bench, in front of the devil. He smirked at me and looked at me intensely which made me hella nervous than before.

I quietly sat there and head down closing my eyes. The class got noisy like before but all of a sudden, it became extremely silent. At first i thought it was the teacher who came so i looked at the front. But whom i saw next made my blood run cold. I saw an angry jungkook glaring at me with his fierce eyes.

We were almost staring at each other for 1 minute. I was staring at him with fear while he was staring with anger. Our staring contest was going well until he broke it. He came closer to my ear and spoke in a deep and husky voice.
This is my seat sis! You better move...or....u want a punishment right here?
His last part sent chills down my spine.

I quickly got up from my seat and went into a corner. My heart was now beating like crazy. I saw some of the mean girls glaring at me as is they can kill me right at my spot. But soon, the teacher came and started his lesson.

Time skip~~

Last period

All the periods went well except a threat from jimin. He threatened me not to tell anyone that I'm their sister. And obviously, I'm afraid of punishment. So it was the last period now and i was seating in the corner. But suddenly, a paper ball was tossed in my desk which made me confused.

I looked around but found nothing. I opened the paper out of curiosity.
Meet us in front of the 6th grade class room after the class. ALONE.
I looked around to find a clue who sent it. But found no one suspicious. I was freaking out by this. Who wants to meet me after class even alone? Would it be sehun? But here is us. I don't think sehun will bring someone else...or will he?

Could it be...bts? Please save me goooddd!!! What will i do now!? Soon, the bell rang meaning class is over. I was the last one to get out of the class. I was still debating in my mind whether to go or not. But made up mind to see who is it. I wanted to seem strong though i was freaking out inside.

I went in front if the room with my thumping heart. I heard footsteps coming in this direction. I clutched the strap of my bag tightly while breathing heavily. I saw some shoes in front if me and it was....some girls? I looked up and saw..........

The school queenkas?

I looked at them confusingly and they just glared at me clenching their fist. I didn't know what I have done.
What's wrong?
I asked but one of the girl, I guess mia came front and gripped my hair tightly making me winch is pain.
Stay away from our oppas.
She said in her bitchy voice. I managed to speak
W-who?

They scoffed and mia realised me from her grip.
BTS!
We saw u talking with jimin oppa. And in the morning....
With jungkook oppa.
U better stay away or we will have to do something else bitch.
This made my blood boil in anger.

Who are u to tell! And from when they are ur oppa? U r the one who's bitch here!
I protested but lara came front and slapped me really hard. The corner of my lips started bleeding.
Shut up! Looks like we need to teach u a lesson!
With that, they started to beat me until i couldn't feel anything.

---
End of chapter 21

Was that boring? I'm not satisfied with this chapter. I couldn't find something to write 🙂

So noww.....
Actually it's about my 3rd book. I'm preparing it.

Do u want me to publish it now? I'm so excited for thiisss hehe.

And another thing....

NEXT UPDATE AFTER 35+ VOTES. What say?

Borahaee
💜💜💜