Note

Sorry for not proof reading in some of my updates. I was kind of in a hurry and was busy.

Anyways, I would like to ask you all about my stories. Is it okay? I mean does it entertain you? Does it kind of give you lessons?

I really want to know because my readers are my top priority when it comes to writing. Whenever I write I must know if my readers would be happy about it and would be satisfied about the flow of the story.

Your comments and feedbacks really helps me a lot. I know that I don't reply to some but believe me I appreciate all of you. Ever since Never Enough, then to Before Him (which I'll update soon when I get the plot to my hands again) and then to Anything 4 U. You guys really supported me so much and I never felt so loved by many.

Please do comment down below or to any of my updates so that I'll be fully aware about my readers' thoughts. May it be your comments about the actions of the characters, or their decisions in the story. Just tell me how you feel since it also motivates me to write more.

Thank you so much guys for your love and support. I have never been so happy.

Hoping to see all of you once again at the end of this story(don't worry it doesn't end that quickly yet). And hoping to see all of you at my upcoming stories cause I got plenty left😉

This is Zia saying thank you to all of you<33

P.S, don't forget to support our Rosé on her upcoming solo!

To Lisa too on her survival show being a mentor.

To Jisoo's upcoming drama this year.

And of course, to our Jennie. Please shower her lots of love and support. Let's wait patiently for her and give her our warmest hugs once she comes back.

Love you guys!