"Always talk to us yeah? We'll always be here for you." I didn't plan on getting emotional today because I already settled my mind that everything's going to change after this but we're still going to see each other again.

"No crying remember? If both of you sheds a tear, you'll be treating me a drink." they chuckled and we stepped away from the hug.

I looked at them properly this time, memorizing every feature they have because I'm going to leave them behind and there's no reassurances yet when we'll meet again.

Jisoo never fails to amaze me with her goddess like beauty. The way her lips forms a heart shaped smile whenever she laughs, her dark brown locks that flows easily with the air flowing. Her admirable characteristics and attitude that'll be very hard to find in people these days. Everything about her, about my closest friend, I'll miss it so much.

Then we have Seulgi, the girl who looks like a huggable bear but is a famous womanizer in the campus. Even though she plays with people's hearts, you can always count on her on the hardest times in your life. The way she is so enthusiastic and funny makes me want to disagree with leaving Seoul.

"We'll always be the lucky trio okay? I love you both." A tear flowed down my cheeks as I hugged them once again.

Living my College days without the both of them would be so dull and empty. How can I push through with the challenges I'll face knowing that I don't have these two reliable people by my side?

"See you soon, Cap."

"You guys will still see me, who'll drive me to the airport huh?" its true, it is my last favor from them and gladly they didn't hesitate to oblige.

"Thanks for the wonderful journey guys."

...................................................

The dinner me and my family shared at our very own restaurant was very good. The whole staffs and employees greeted and congratulated me.

Haruto's sulking because I got most of their attention but I reassured him and told him he is going to receive the same thing once he graduates.

We are now just settling inside Dad's office, me and Haruto sitting on the couch paying our attention to our phones while our parents are busy with the resto.

"Noona, I heard that you finally confessed to Jennie Noona." Haruto broke the silence, I looked at him boredly, not wanting to have this kind of conversation.

"Yeah."

"How did it go?" Haruto's been pretty consistent about my feelings towards her, he may not say it but I know that he just wants me to be happy.

Yet what can I do now? I am the opposite of happy.

"It went.. Unexpected, I guess?" he placed his phone down, sitting properly facing towards me.

"Tell me the truth, Noona. I know that I am a pain in the ass but I still care for you." if he wasn't serious right now, I could've gagged and puked, we didn't grow up to express our feelings to each other.

People with siblings can relate.

"She said that its impossible for us to work out. We should just stay as friends. But how can we be friends when she already ignores me?" I never opened to my brother about the happenings in my personal life, we tend to just mind our own business and just talk to each other if its needed.

He sighed deeply making me look at him, he placed his hand on my shoulder then responded.

"Noona, I know I'm not in the place to say this but I think you should choose yourself this time. I mean take this so called rejection as an opportunity to redeem and lift up yourself. If Jennie Noona doesn't see your worth right now, then take this as a motivation to do better. But here's the thing, you should not build a better version of yourself for her, yet do it for you." I knew I could trust my brother, we raised him well.