𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

Start from the beginning

"Whom." Brucks corrected as Kyler looked back at him in disbelief, "It's the object of a preposition. Remember English class."

"We were just leaving." Miguel stared as the four rose, Alaska circled the table quickly, turning to grab Eli, only to see his face in Kylers hands.

"Look at this freak." he stated while examining his scar, Brucks laughed dramatically, "What type of girl would ever kiss this shit?"

"Leave him alone, Kyler." Alaska said quickly a she shoved the boy away, stepping between the two.

"Oh, what are you gonna do? Fail my report card again or make some hilarious lie up on the announcement?" he asked her with a teasing look across his face, laughing with his friend.

"No, this time i'll just be sure to announce to everyone what you said about Sam in the locker room last night." Alaska said as the boys smile fell, anger flashing through his eyes as he grabbed hold of her collar, "You're the one no ones gonna wanna kiss after that, huh?"

"Leave her alone." Miguel spoke up, annoyed as Kyler shoved Alaska back, Demetri catching her while Kyler squared up to Miguel with a whistle.

"What'd you say?" Kyler asked while Brucks continued to laugh like a idiot next to him, Alaska look in disbelief his way.

"What is so funny, dude? Smoke another one, why don't you." She said with a odd look as he stared at her, blinking and waiting for Kyler to do something, the taller boy too busy with Miguel.

"You haven't had enough, Rhea?" Kyler mocked Miguel, getting in his face a bit, chest to chest. Kyler pushed Miguel quickly as Alaska went to step forward before Demetri held her back with a nod toward her abdomen, only two days after her stitches.

"Get the hell out of here, man." Kyler said as he forcefully shoved Miguel's head. He went first while Eli and Alaska followed close behind, she nudged him with a small smile.

"They're stupid, plenty of girls wanna kiss you." she said to him encouragingly, rubbing his upper back as they walked into the hallway.

"Like who?" he asked her in disbelief, moving before he could bump into someone.

"You'd be surprised how many people like nerds, Eli." she said, squeezing his cheeks in her hand and looking back to find Demetri close behind with his backpack covered in yogurt.

"Does it still hurt?" Eli asked as he watched Alaska cleaned her stitched gently, holding her shirt up enough in the mirror. He sat on her bed, algebra notes in one hand and looking at her pain medication in the other.

"A little but not as bad, those keep me numbed up a bit if I take enough." she said, nodding toward the orange bottle he held and gently putting the bandage on her wounds better.

"Says you're only supposed to take one every four hours." Eli commented as she walked over, falling dramatically onto the bed next to him before turning her head to look up at his concerning eyes.

"Twos enough." she waved him off as Eli sighed and set them back down on her bedside table, "It's just pain killers anyways, it's not like you can overdose on those."

Eli looked down at her with gentle eyes, not saying a word as she sighed and look at him in disbelief, "What's the problem, little bird?"

"When you run out they're not going to re fill them for you because they'll know you're taking too many." he told her knowingly, a yelp leaving the side of the bed as he leaned over to pick up Cedric, Alaska's Bichon Frise, "Even Cedric agrees."

"Cedric agrees with everything you say." Alaska's commented a she ran a hand through the dogs hair as he laid on her stomach, "I'll cool it though, it's just a really low dose."