"Don't call them that it's rude- but yeah let's go?" Freya said smiling at them. They grabbed his stuff and followed them out.

-

Hawk invited Freya to a little cobra kai get-together she obviously said yes. Now she was sitting next to hawk moon in-front of her and next to moon was sitting Tory.

"Oh, my god. Yasmine has the same bikini as me" moon said. Freya sighed frustrated. She was friends with moon but with Yasmine no not a chance.

She stood up and walked towards her best friend. "Hey Miguel, why the long face"

"It's just- ugh Sam. I miss her"

Before she could say something, someone threw an ice cube at Miguel. He sighed and turn to the new girl "hey" while Freya just looked confused.

"Who is that?" He whispered to Miguel. "She is new in cobra kai"

"Talking about Cobra Kai...I need to tell you something- it's not my place but I know he is your best friend too"

Miguel nodded for her to continue. She sighed "the other day Demetri went to the dojo and gramps the weirdo was there and he-" Miguel cut her off by finishing her sentence.

"Punched Demetri in the face? I know even hawk knows. He actually said something about how of a pussy he was I don't know but yeah"

Freya nodded slowly. Getting mad at her boyfriend for lying to her and for not defending his best friend.

"Oops. Must've slipped out of my hand"

Miguel shook his head slowly but didn't say anything.

"What are you even doing over there?" She asked.

Freya leaned in a little bit to see what he was doing which made her cringe "oh hell no"

"Going all in"

"That should be illegal. Miguel, I know you miss her but no don't do that"

"It's not finished yet"

Freya rolled her eyes cringing on the inside.

Freya saw hawk walk by and she stood up pretending that she didn't know yet, running up to him jumping on his back. "Hey babe" she kissed his cheek and got down.

"What's wrong?" She asked worried at his reaction.

He looked at her and smiled "nothing babe everything's good"

Freya knew it wasn't true but she let it go "okay well I have to go but I will see you later babe"

He nodded smiling at her. He leaned in and peck her lips.

Little did they know that that was the last kiss they were going to share in a long time. Because from being in a relationship they were going to be enemies.

-

"Holy shit it's so bad"

Freya left the restaurant and went to the dojo but no one was there. She called sam and told her that they were at the mall.

Now here she was sitting with Sam and Robby while Demetri got his food. He wanted to talk to Demetri and ask him why he didn't tell her that hawk knew.

"Oh-ho-ho! Sweet man bun" Sam joked. Robby laughed.

Freya cringed and shook her head no "no no no it's terrible. Honestly who told you it looked good?"

Robby snorted but didn't answer "I told you guys it was a horrible picture"

"Indeed it is, I'm sorry"

Robby laughed.

"If we were friends at the time, I could've warned you this was a fad"

"I second that," Freya said nodding her head.

"Yeah, well I'm stuck with it for five years, so no biggie, right?" He said.

"Well five miserable years"

Both laughed and nodded in agreement.

"Wait. 'Robert Swayze Keene'?"

"Oh hell no- first the man bun now this?"

"My mom was a huge fan of Patrick Swayze. He was an actor in the '80s"

"Yeah, genius we know who it is," Freya said playfully rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, like we haven't seen Dirty Dancing, like a hundred times"

"My mom made me watch it all the time"

Freya snorted "excuse me?"

"Made you?"

"Okay, maybe I liked it"

"Of course you do-" Freya got cut off by Demetri joining them.

"Thank god I was getting tired of third-wheeling"

"I'm more partial to his performance in Donnie Darko," Demetri said as he sat down.

"Interesting movie. Time travel logic left to be desired" he said.

Sam and Robby looked at each other smiling. Freya looked at them and knew there was something between them.

"Wait. Is today Wednesday?" Demetri asked.

"Yeah, why?" Freya asked confused.

"And you call yourself a nerd? Ugh the new issue of Dungeon Lord came out" he said standing up. Freya rolled her eyes at his stupid comment.

"Um, do you guys want anything from the comic book store?" He asked.

"Um, no thanks," Robby said and Sam shook her head no.

"Okay, ill be right back. Make sure no one throws away my chicken" he said before walking away.

But then Freya remembered about the Yelp review he made and stopped him "HEY DEMETRI! Stop I'm coming with you" she stood up and ran to Demetri.

-

"Dem I'm just going to look around okay?"

He nodded and Freya started walking around to the comic store.

"The Warlock of Narfoor's back? He just died. Have some continuity" Demetri scoffs.

"Still can't wait to read that new issue, huh?"

When Freya heard that voice she almost dropped the comic she had in her hands.

"Ugh not here" she groaned. She hides behind a comic shelf.

"Nice hair. What is this, your red hulk phase?" Demetri asked.

"Shut up Demetri" she whispered to herself.

"I saw your Yelp review. Take it down" he ordered.

"And ruin my journalistic integrity? Look, I'm sorry, but someone had to say something...and besides, taking it down could hurt my yelp elite status" he said but earned a push from hawk.

That's when Freya decided to walk out of her hiding place "Hey dem guess what- oh hi what a nice surprise" she pretended.

"Hey, babe and...company? What a nice surprise! See Demetri! Eli came here to buy the new issue too! Awe" she said in a mocking tone.

"Freya stay out of this"

"What do you mean babe? What exactly is this? We are having a normal conversation- or what were you planning?"

Hawk avoided her gaze and she noticed "I wrote it"

"What?"

"I wrote that review! What are you going to fight me too?"