Chapter 2 - "The Rainbow Sky"

It's evening. Sehrim is shining at it's brightest stars. The sky is mixed blue and pink. Looks phenomenal. This village is unique in itself. Spells, mantras and magic define it's culture. The "𝑷𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊 𝑹𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓" flows through the jungles. It's clean and remains cold most of the time. However, there is a lake "𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒂" which remains warm.

A young boy Feyim, aged 12, was sleeping on a rock at a hill. He was in deep sleep. A few moments after, he heard the sound of a bird echoing. It repeated around three times. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the origin of the sound. He slowly stood up, looks tired, rubs his eyes and looks at the mountains. It's the Agatha Mountain from where the sound is coming. He looks curious. After a few moments, he sees a rainbow around the mountains. It's beautiful and foggy. That young boy had a peaceful scene which he would remind himself years and years. Unfortunately, he never saw that rainbow again after that. What was it? We never know!

                                           ✯

Around 7 in the morning:
Sehrim is foggy. Cold winter days. People wear heavy clothes for warmth. A shawl around their body with a cap and boots. It's 10 years later from that rainbow scene.

Feyim walks through the path. He wore a black shawl, brown pant and shoes. He walks alone. A young 22 years old guy, lives with his small family in Sehrim in his house. He walks and enters a jungle. There are lots of trees with fruits on them. He takes out his carry bag. Walks and checks on the trees to find the kind of fruits he wants. But doesn't seem to find one. A voice comes from a side.

"Hey... What's that you are searching? Is it any fruit you want?" says a sweet voice of a girl. She is 𝑰𝒔𝒍𝒂. Feyim turns and looks at her. She is young and a pretty beautiful girl wearing a green dress.

"Yeah.. Ah I need some fruits. Date fruit, cranberries, grapes and some grapefruit. I guess they are not here right?" says Feyim.

"Yeah not here right now, but will grow soon. What you need now is deep inside. A place where we stored some fruits and I guess those fruits are stored there" says Isla.

"Inside? Like why inside if you can grow here?" he replies.

"Yeah we can but we need space in here. The front is full of common fruits mostly. I guess there might me some cranberries over the distance. Let's walk and find them for you" she says.

"Yeah yeah sure. Just help me out" he says with quite a happy voice.

She looks at him smiling. They walk along the jungle to find the fruits. Feyim looks at her. Feels to talk but too lazy or too shy. She steps a bit up.

"So where do you live in Sehrim?" Isla asked.

"Ah, mostly in the middle East Side. And you?" he says.

"Here. This is the place where I live. But for my work, I need to visit the North Sehrim. Even my teachings on spells and magics are done there" she says.

"Oh you mean the "𝑨𝒈𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒔 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝑶𝒇 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄" in North Sehrim?" he says.

"Yeah that one" she says. "Oh, I study there too. By the way, myself Feyim" says he.

"Me Isla" she says with a pretty smile. They walked a distance while talking and gets to the part where cranberries are grown. It's mesmerizing. Those cranberries make the foggy environment glow in beauty. Adding to this beauty, Isla takes Feyim's basket and picks some cranberries for him. Feyim stands still while looking at her picking those cranberries. She is very focussed, checks on them to find the good ones, collects a few and gives him.