A new Assistant

Mulai dari awal

Hearing that, Zhan froze in his chair. He wouldn't be ready if his dream this morning came true. This time he was sure something bad would happen to him. But why after a week has passed since the incident did the new CEO call him now.

Tok.. tok... Tok..

"Come in "
CEO Wang's cold voice beckoned him in. A De Ja vu began to be felt by the beautiful young man.

"S .. sir .. you call me ..?" Asked Zhan hesitantly.

"Ehem .. Yes, I have something to talk to you about "
The CEO pretended his voice, then replied in a cold tone.

"What ... is ... about ....?" Zhan asked hesitantly.
De Ja vu came back across his brain.

"Why do I just say the exact thing in a dream " thought Zhan.

"Yes, pack your things."

Zhan froze at the young CEO's words. He rolled his eyes, "I'm fired" thought Zhan.

"Pack your things, and I made you an assistant, you will be my personal assistant." He continued with a smile.

Zhan was even more shocked by what he heard, more shocked than when he was fired in a dream.

"Wh ... Why ...."

"Why? Of course because I need an assistant." Yibo answered lightly.

"Not that sir ,, I mean why should me why not the others " .... Zhan thought, he was panicking but trying to stay calm.

"I'll call your Manager, now get back to work." Said Yibo.

"Umm .. Sir, about that time ..."
Yibo was about to dial the phone, contacted Zhan's manager, but his hand stopped, and now he was staring at Zhan.

"I'm really sorry, is your head okay?"

Zhan again apologized with a bow, even though the CEO didn't say anything, he was still worried, worried that the CEO would have a grudge against him.

Yibo smiled faintly looking at Zhan ..

"I'm fine, but don't you remember what happened when you were drunk?"

Deg ... deg ... deg ...

"What incident? Why does CEO Wang keep bringing it up? Could it be that I made a big mistake ?!" Zhan muttered to himself.

"Ummmm ...." Zhan glanced left and right. He really didn't remember anything at that time. He didn't even remember when Yangzi almost took him to a motel.

"Never mind, come back and pack up."

"Umm .. fine sir, thank you." Zhan bowed again before leaving the room.

Arriving at the room..

Zhan said goodbye to the manager.

"It's okay Zhan, you are a good worker. I'm sure wherever you work everyone will accept you well. Don't forget me and your friends, okay?" Said the manager as he patted Zhan's shoulder.

Hearing that, his friends were in shock, plus Zhan is now starting to pack up his things. Then came the sound of crying from Mianmian.

"Sob ... Sob ... Sob ... Zhaaaan ..."

Now his friends began to surround Zhan with sad faces. They thought that Zhan had been fired.

"Zhan, I'm sorry if I'm wrong .. sob .. sob ..." Acheng said, sobbing.

"Really yeah ... what did you really do to make the new CEO fired you ?! Steven said

"Huh ... fired ?! wait, you guys got the wrong idea .. I'm not fired, from visiting I'll be Assistant Mr. Wang." Zhan replied as he let go of his friends hug.