Confession

Confession

"

Zhan ... Do you remember? "

Flashback

"Mr ... Mr Wang ..." Yangzi was suddenly surprised to see the figure behind him which turned out to be CEO Wang.

"Are you his girlfriend .." Yibo glared at the girl.

"Yes .. I .." Yangzi had not yet had time to continue his words but Zhan grabbed the CEO.

"No ... Nooooooo ... CEO Wang help me ... This Sasaeng keeps bothering me ..."
Zhan put his hands around Yibo's neck, dangling as he spoke Spoiled talk.

"W .. what .. Sasaeng ?! Hey!"
Yangzi moved forward about to grab Zhan's arm, but Zhan swiftly dodged and hid behind the young CEO's back.

"Miss, it's late. Better go home. Let me take care of it."

The CEO's cold voice made Yangzi step back. Finally the girl gave up and chose to go home.

"HeheHe .. thank you Mr. Wang ..
you turned out to be soooooo good." Zhan started acting up again, this time playing Yibo's cheek.

Yibo was getting more and more annoyed by his behavior, but he held back.

"Calm down Yibo, calm down .. remember, he's drunk"

Yibo took Zhan to his home, not because he didn't know where Zhan's house was.

If he wanted to take Zhan to his own house, he could just check Zhan's wallet and see his ID.
But that night, seeing Zhan's funny behavior, he was not willing to let go of the cute young man.

Yibo supported Zhan into his home, taking him to his room. He laid the cute young man on his bed. When Yibo walked away, Zhan jumped out of bed and hugged his waist.

"Huuuuuhhh ... Mr. Wang .. where are you going ..? "
Zhan was still in his drunken mode.

"That's enough .. rest .. I'll sleep in the next room."

Yibo replied softly, he tried to release Zhan's hug from his waist but couldn't.

Zhan hugged him very tightly, then pulled her onto the bed.
Zhan fell lying on the bed with Yibo on top of him.

Yibo rounded his eyes, he realized their current position was very dangerous because he himself almost lost control seeing the cute face of the drunken youth.

"Yibo Gege .. accompany me to sleep."
Zhan smiled gently, glancing shyly at Yibo's face which was now getting redder because he was called
"Yibo Gege."

"Xiao Zhan .. you're drunk .. let go .." Yibo tried to control himself.

His heart has been beating fast since earlier.

Then Zhan unexpectedly let go of his embrace, but now his hands moved to remove the buttons on Yibo's shirt.

"Xiao Zhaaaan!"
Yibo panicked, he shouted and hurriedly got up from his position.

"Yibo Gege .. aren't you hot, I'm feeling so hot .."

and now Zhan started unbuttoning his own shirt and throwing it on the floor, then he also took off his watch. After his watch was removed, he moved to open his pants.

Realizing what Zhan was going to do, Yibo hurriedly grabbed the beautiful young man's hand.

"Eh..eh .. Zhan .. stop, don't act up again .. if you're too hot I'll turn on the AC "