I'm ready for bed too. I think as I start to head for the top floor. I'll shower tomorrow so I can wake up quicker. I think as I open the door to Shota's room but pause as I find my futon missing. "Huh?"
     "Something wrong, Kitten-" Shota, coming up behind me for some reason, stops as he sees the blank space on the floor. "Where'd you put it?"
     "I didn't move it. I was with Mineta making sure he didn't peep on the Ketsubutsu girls." I clarify and he sighs.
     "It's already nearly one in the morning. I'll just sleep in my chair-"
     "No, it's your bed," I state as I grab a pair of pajamas from my duffel bag before heading into his attached bathroom. "I will be sleeping in the chair," I say sternly before I close the door. Stubborn man better not be in that chair already. I think as I open the door after I finish changing into my pajamas.

    I freeze in place with a blush as I admire Shota's back muscles as he pulls up his baggy pajama pants that snuggly hug his strong-looking hips. Hot damn. I think as I watch him reach for his gray tank top.
     "Normally you're more stealthy than this, (Y/n)." I stiffen as Shota speaks before turning towards me with a knowing grin. "So are you just gonna watch from afar or do you want to come see close up?" He asks and I look away a little embarrassed as I walk over. "You're adorable when you're shy, Kitten." I look at his mischievous obsidian eyes as he carefully grabs my hand before softly kissing my knuckles.
     His eyes are always so beautiful. I admire his eyes and the scar underneath his right one. "Can I kiss you?" I ask before my face erupts into a red hue. "Sorry! Sorry! That slipped! I didn't mean to-" I stop as he places his thumb on my bottom lip.

    "Do you want me to kiss you?" Shota asks and I nod softly before he smiles lightly and pulls me closer to him, ending up with me straddling him on the edge of the bed.

     I don't care anymore. I think as I lean closer to him and he cups my cheek with a hand. I just want you, Shota.

    Our lips meet in a tender kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss as I tangle my hands in his soft black hair.

     I love you so much. I think as I hold onto him as he falls back onto the bed and he licks my bottom lip for entry before exploring my mouth with his wet muscle.

     He moans lightly into the kiss before moving me to be pinned against the bed.
     I give a soft moan as he moves to softly kissing on my neck as he finds my soft spot. "Aaah!~" My legs feel like jelly as he pins my hands above my head and kisses that spot as I moan.
     "Hush, Kitten. We don't need visitors." He claims with a lustful smile before he moves to another spot on my neck and starts to suck on the skin.
     "Shota!" I give a small gasp and shiver as he chuckles before he starts to suck on my neck again.

     "You're so beautiful, (Y/n)," Shota says before he captures my lips for another deep kiss.
     I love you, Shota. I think as I kiss him back before I pull back to catch my breath as we both pant while looking at each other. "Shota-" I stop as I try to catch my breath still. "I love you," I say and he smiles at me lightly before he kisses my lips.

♡♡♡SHOTA POV♡♡♡

    "I love you too, (Y/n)," I say while I move to lay beside her before I eye the multiple dark purple hickeys on her neck. "You um...don't happen to have makeup with you or anything?" I ask a bit nervously, making her quirk a/an (h/c) eyebrow at me.
    "Not with me." She explains and I nod a little embarrassedly in reply. "I have a hickey don't I?"

    "Yep."
    "More than one?"
    "Yeah, five."
    "They'd be visible too?"

    "I'm sorry." I apologize while looking at her and she laughs lightly. "I would've-"
     "Shhhh," (Y/n) starts with a grin as she moves to leaning over me as she places a finger over my lips. "We'll worry about them later." She claims with a grin before her soft lips meet mine for another sweet kiss.
     I'm happy to know she wants this too. I think as I pull her to lay on top of me as we kiss. I tangle my hands into her soft (h/l) (h/c) hair, making her hum approvingly into the kiss.
     "Shota." She calls my name lowly while barely breaking the kiss to softly kiss the tip of my nose before moving back to my lips.