chapter 28 ~ cocaine

Start from the beginning

I made my way through the back door, the loud pop music being heard from half way down the block.

"Good, you're just on time" A girl smiled as she pulled me into one of the back rooms. "Here's you're outfit, I'll be right outside"

She pulled the curtain closed as I looked down at the outfit in my hand. God this was gonna suck.....

I finished putting the body glitter on my legs before holding up the tube of powder she had tucked in the skirt

I finished putting the body glitter on my legs before holding up the tube of powder she had tucked in the skirt. I mean how bad could cocaine really be?

"Wowww" I laughed, walking out from the room. I wiped my nose as she led me towards the actual club.

"Since it's your first day, you're going to work the bar" She called over the music.

Great, so I left a bar to come work at another one...

I looked around at the dancers and customers as a wave of energy washed through my body.

'Alright! Who want's some drinks?" I cheered, running around behind the counter. 

I began making a few cocktails, practically winging what everyone was asking for. Just because I worked at a night club, didn't mean I actually knew what the drinks were. 

"What about you gentlemen?"  I smiled, dancing my way towards another group.

"Three beers, princess"  One of them flirted. Normally this wasn't my type of crowd, but honestly I was really enjoying the attention.

I grabbed their drinks from the fridge, popping off the tops with what I think was a dick shaped opener.

"Holy shit, Cassie?" A voice called as I placed their drinks in front of them.

I turned around to find a ginger head of hair, staring back at me.

"Oh my god! Ian!" I yelled, running over to hug him. "Did you know the army's looking for you? Apparently you went AWOL"

"What the hell are you doing here?" He snapped.

That was really all he was going to say?

"I'm working obviously" I laughed. "Wait- does this mean you're coming home?"

"No, we're going home" He snapped, tightly grabbing a hold of my arm.