I walk out of the bathroom, turning off the lights, and try to sway my hips giving lucifer a little show.

I come in contact with Lucifer, wearing his black dress pants and a white cuffed dress shirt, the top buttons unbuttoned a bit.

"Hey" I smile as I see him, He turns to me and pulls a rose from behind him.

"Will you accept this rose Josephine?" he tilts his head.

"of course, I will" I smile as he hands it to him, and I go into kiss him.

"you've been watching too much bachelor" I roll my eyes before smelling the rose.

"It was only one episode" he rolls his eyes too.

He leads me out of the house, and we get into the car. He drives me to a really big fancy restaurant, and he had already had reservations.

We sit down and I see the fireplace next to us, the warm brown building was very quiet with people dressed up talking.

"you did this for me?" I ask him as he nods.

"thank you" I mouth out.

"I love you" he mouths back.

"Hello! I'm Jaxon I'll be your waiter, Welcome to the river's water, can I get you anything you'd like to drink?" a young man, maybe around my age comes to wait on us.

"ill have a lemonade please" I smile as I look over to Lucifer after he doesn't say anything. His gaze fixed on the man waiting on us.

"he'll stay with the water thank you" I smile before "Jaxon" nods and walks away.

"lucifer" I look over at him.

"Lucifer?" I ask again.

"Lucifer!" he turns back to me and blinks back his furred eyebrows.

"Seriously?" I ask him.

"no." he looks back to the table and takes a sip of his water.

I take a deep breath and look back at him shaking my head.

"here's your lemonade, can I get you started on something to

eat?" he asks.

"yes, id like the steak with the side of salad." I smile before he nods and lucifer.

"the same thing but with soup" he looks at Jaxon.

Jaxon walks away and I turn back to lucifer.

"you aright?" I ask him.

"yeah yeah, just cold" he assures me as I nod.

Our soup and salad come out shortly later when we just have small conversations, and then our real food comes.

I ate about half of mine and lucifer only had a couple more bites left but he couldn't finish.

We get to-go boxes and wrap that up, Lucifer wanted to pay like he always does, but I didn't put up a fight tonight.

We get out of the booth and walk out of the restaurant, lucifer opens the door for me.

I put the boxes in the back before he gets into the car and lets out a loud breath before turning on the car.

"one more place id like to go to tonight," he tells me before turning on the car and pulling out of the parking lot.

"are you alright?" he asks me.

"I'm cold now" I laugh as he turns on the heat and aims them towards me as I laugh.

"thank you." My voice is soft, he looks over to me and winks before driving away.