Part20: LA continues

TOM'S P. O. V

I open my eyes seeing Y/n's small body all curled up next to mine. Even while she's asleep she's beautiful. But today she has a sad look on her face, even now while she's asleep. This thing with her parents is really working on her, physically and emotionally. I wish I could just take away her pain and make her feel better. She let's out a soft moan and moves closer. I turn onto my side and hold her tight. Our legs now entangled. I love this part of the day. I've missed it so much this week.

Waking up next to her and seeing her first thing in the morning is the best feeling. I really love her so much. Her eyes flutter open. She looks up at me. "Hi." she greets, holding tighter. "Good morning love." I greet back. She puts her head on my chest as I rest my chin on her head. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes I did, thank you." she mumbles and closes her eyes. I close my eyes and relax, now that she's here with me I feel a lot better, because now I can try and protect her from all the bad and cruel things in this world. Her phone starts buzzing, she turns and checks it." I need to take this, sorry." she says softly and gets out of the bed.

I try to listen, knowing that it's not my place to eavesdrop on her conversation. I hear her talking softly. "Mom..." is all I can make out. I hear her hitting the wall. In a matter of a split second I'm out of the bed and I'm running towards her. I come around the corner and see her small body against the wall. Her arms draped over her knees, her face hidden between her legs. Her sobbing becomes louder.

"Hey, hey... What happened?" I run and pick her up, putting her on my lap. She continues sobbing, it breaks me seeing her like this. I hate it.

I hold her tight and rub her back. "Talk to me." I say softly in her ear, kissing her on her temple. "M-my mom called. She just informed me that my father's liver is starting to give in. If he doesn't get a transplant in a few days he won't make it. She wants me to come in again and try to talk to him." she says. Her head on my shoulder now. "Love, do you want to go and talk to him? Because after yesterday you don't need to if you don't feel like it." I ask.

"I don't know, I know that he doesn't want to see me, but he's my father." she says looking at me. I can see the pain and fear in her eyes. "You can always try again, maybe he'll let you in now that he knows that he might not have a second chance." I hold her by her shoulders. She nods her head and digs her face into the crook of my neck. "Okay, let's get you some tea, maybe coffee for today." I put my hand on the back of her head and hold her tight.

I hope that today works out for her, that they can sort things out. I hate to see her like this.

Y/N'S P. O. V

I drink my coffee and take a shower. I decide to wear this.

I put my hear up in a bun and do my make up as natural as possible

I put my hear up in a bun and do my make up as natural as possible. "You look pretty today." Tom says, he kisses me on the top of my head and drapes his arms around my shoulders. "Thank you love." I thank him. "Tom..."
"Yes?"
"Would you please come with me. I know I haven't even introduce you to my parents, but I just feel that today they need to meet you, because mayne there is no next time." I ask.
"yes I will, of course." he says smiling.

We walk down to the lobby and drive with Tom's car to the hospital. I step out of the car and stand infront of the doors of the hospital. Tom puts his hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" he asks. I nod my head and walk in. The same nurse from yesterday greets me and gives us permission to go to the room where my father is.

We walk down the corridor and stop infront of the door. "Okay." I say softly to myself. Tom grabs my hand gently and nods.

My heart starts pounding. My breathing becomes heavy. We walk into the room, seeing my father asleep in the white bed. My mother sitting next to him. She looks up and walks towards us and greets me stifly. I wave at her. "Mom, this is Tom. My boyfriend. Tom this is my mother Y/m/n." He puts his hand out to greet her. "Oh, why did you bring him here?" she asks very rude. "M-mom I..." I hear my father cough. He wakes up. "Y/m/n, who's here?" he asks.

"Dear it's your daughter and she brought her friend." she says looking Tom up and down. "What? Do you think this is a show? You can just bring people here to see me dying!?" he shouts at me. I feel Tom squeezing my hand. "I wanted to introduce you to..." "I don't care who you want to introduce me to. If it's not Tyler I'm not interested! You are a disappointment to the family. Tyler could've given you everything that you needed, you just had to cheat on him and embarrass me and your mother! You are a disgrace! You are a cheap, low life!" he says to me. Tom takes my hand and tries to drag me out of the room.

" And you!!!" he points at Tom." I don't even know your name. You are are foolish as she is. She will ruin your life. She will drain you for money and sleep with all your friends. Just like she did to Tyler. You are worthless Y/n!" he shouts. I tense up and decide that this is enough.

"Enough dad! I don't care if you hurt me, but do not bring Tom into this! I didn't sleep with anyone! Tyler is lying to you this whole time. He was the one to sleep around with my friends and cheated on me with Elizabeth Chamber! But I don't need to explain myself! If you don't want to believe me it's okay. " I say feeling the tears forming in my eyes." I know that we just met. But she is the most caring person I've ever met. She works really hard for what she wants and she is the most loving person. She is the reason for who I am today. If you as her father... And mother, can't see it. Then you are shitty parents." Tom says.

Another person walks into the room. I turn around and see Tyler.

A/n: woah! Things are getting rough here in LA. Thank you for reading this story. I really hope you are enjoying it. Feel free to leave comments🌸

Love Elle🌸