Part14: Progress

We lock the door and start cleaning up. I start washing the plates. "Y/n..." Tom calls. "Yeah?" I turm around to face him. He puts his arms around me. "Thank you for tonight." he hugs me. "It's a pleasure. I really enjoyed it." I say hugging him back. "My parents enjoyed it so much. My brothers as well." I turn around and continue washing the dishes. "I'm glad they enjoyed it. I love your family." he puts his hands on my shoulders. "and they love you."

The word love brings butterflies to my stomach. His family feels like my own. For the first time in a very long time, I have a family that appreciates me and loves me and cares for me. The feeling of being accepted and loved is indescribable. I smile." What?" Tom asks smiling "Nothing, it's just. Your family, they... They treat me as if I'm part of them. I feel so comfortable with them. I feel as if they care for me and appreciate me." I say, washing the last plate. "It's because you are part of our family. You're the first girl I've brought back home and introduced to my parents. You're like the daughter they never had." Tom says as he wipes the counter clean.

"Well this feeling I have now is amazing. It feels as if I can just hug them and never let them go. And you... Tom you're amazing. You are so understanding, so gentle, so kind and so caring. I can't ask for better. You're my person." Tom's head pops up from the bottom of the counter." I-I'm you're person?" he asks as he walks closer to me." Yes you're my person. " I say softly, blushing a dark red color. He lifts me up and spins me around." Finally! " he puts me down on the ground and kisses my cheek. I look at him confused. "This, this is like a new level of our relationship. Admitting that we are each other's person. You admitted that I'm your person and you're obviously mine. So this is not a friendship nor a relationship, but we're getting there." He says excitedly.

"And you didn't hesitate saying thay I'm your person. So you're letting a bit go of your past. That's great! I'm really proud of you." Tom hugs me tight. Making me feel proud of myself. I didn't even realise that I'm letting a bit of the old me go. "It's all because of you." I say as he holds me by my hips, my arms around his neck. "How so?" he asks. "You gave me time to heal and you didn't rush me into this thing that we have going on. You were understanding and patient. And I want to thank you for that."
I say. "It is worth it. I'll wait my whole life for you. Because without you I would never be this happy. You make my life so much easier. You keep me down to earth. You make me happy. You treat me like I'm just a human being, not a celebrity and I love it. Y/n, I'm inlove with you. " his words hit me, inlove... This is a huge step, it's not the L-word, but it's close to it.

I feel myself freezing up. I look into Tom's eyes. His brown eyes make me feel safe and loved. I remember Nikki's words, about facing my fear. But the words he just said to me didn't scare me. It made me happy. "Shit, that was too far. I'm sorry I pushed you now, let's forget..." I cut him off, "I'm inlove with you..." he looks at me and smiles. He leans in for a kiss and our lips meet. "I am inlove without, I am inlove... Oh my word. I said it! I'm inlove!" I shriek, jumping up and down, feeling proud for overcoming my fear a little bit.

"And I'm inlove with you! I'm so proud of you!" Tom hugs me, picking me up a little. "I'm in need of a bed with some tea. What do you say, I make us some tea and we go and chat in your bed?" Tom asks as he kisses my cheek. "I'm not even going to answer that." I run to my room, undress, put on my pajamas and jump onto my bed.

" I run to my room, undress, put on my pajamas and jump onto my bed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Okayyy, I have a sweet tea for you and a sweet tea for me." he says putting the tray on my bed. Next to my cup is a little bkack box. "What's this." I smile and look at Tom curiously. "Open it." he says with a smirk.

I put my cup down and open it. In the little box is a silwer bracelet with Tom's and my initials on. "Tom I-I..." he cuts me off. "I know that we're taking it slow and that we're still only inlove, but I want to make this work. I want to be here for you everyday 24/7. I want to be your person and care for you. So Y/n would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Tom asks as he sits down next to me, taking both my hands. I look at him. Not feeling anxious or scared or worried." Yes I'll be your girlfriend. " I say hugging him." Really! Are you sure, you're not hesitating or anything? " he asks just to make sure I'm okay.

" Really! Are you sure, you're not hesitating or anything? " he asks just to make sure I'm okay

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Nope I'm letting go of my past. I'm finally feeling like I can move on and be happy, with you and with my friends and with your family." I say. "Wow, I'm so glad. Really I am, I just couldn't wait anymore. I bought this bracelet a few weeks ago and I waited for the right time. Tonight when I went to my place to shower something told me that I should ask you and if you said no, I would've been okay with it. Because not even a no will let me down. I would've just keep on waiting for you. " he says.

I smile and kiss him slowly." Wow, this is great timing. 2 days before you go and we're officially together." I joke." Yeah I know it's nit the best timing, but I couldn't wait any longer. " Tom says as he lies down on my lap." I'm glad you did Tom. I'm happy." I say.

We both lie in my bed holding each other. Feeling completed. I finally came over my fear. It just takes the right person to make that fear go completely away. As if it never even was there. Tom makes me feel whole again. I put my head on Tom's chest and drift off to sleep. We chat for a while, talking about random things and his big press conference tomorrow. What he's going to wear and that he needs to pack his last fee things for the filming.

There's silence for a few minutes. "Tom." I say. "Yes darling?" he replies. "I'm really going to miss you when you leave." I say holding him tighter.

"I'm going to miss you too." he says. "But we'll call each ither everyday and I'll text you as much as possible." he says. "Yeah we can make this work. It's just 2 months. We'll make it definitely." I reassure him. "Yeah we will." he says as he kisses me on top of my head. "Good night Tommy." I kiss him on his chest closing my eyes. "Night Princess."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Tom Holland XReader: Ice queen🎂 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें