Part5: Girls Night

I wake up to my phone ringing. "Hello?" I greet without even checking who it is. "Good morning sleeping beauty!" I hear Stella shrieking. "How are you?" I ask as I get out of bed to make some coffee. "I'm doing good thank you! So are you ready for our girls night tonight?" she asks. I actually forgot about it. "Oh yeah I am. I just need to go to the shop real quick, maybe for like 4 hours just to sell the last bit of goods I have." I say taking a sip of my warm chai latte. "Okay cool beans I'll meet you there and then we can dress up." "Dress up? For what?" I ask not really sure why I need to dress up for girls night, usually we putbon some masks and watch movie. "Well silly, I told you about the new club that opened up last week, didn't I?" I try to remember, but can't. "No I'm sure you didn't tell me. What do I need to wear?" I ask. "No worries girl, I'm going to take you shopping, my treat." she says. "O-okay, it's really not necessary." "It is, I need to go now, see you later. Byeeeeee." she ends the call.

I quickly take a shower and dress into a summer dress and put my hair into a ponytail.

I do my make up and walk to the shop seeing a line of people standing infront of my shop. I greet them all and unlock the door. The whole morning I couldn't keep up with all the orders I got. Gaining new customers and seeing a few regulars as well.

"Thank you for support the Swirl and Pearl Bakery." I say as I hand the old lady her little box with sweet goods in. "It's a pleasure darling." She says as she walks away. I start wiping off the counter as the doorbell rings. "Wow, you were really busy girl." Stella says as she walks in. "Yes. Literally all my stock is finished." I grab my bag and walk around the counter and towards Stella.

"Are you ready for the ultimate shopping spree of your life?" She says grabbing me by my shoulders. "Yes, yes I am." I laugh. I lock up the shop and walk with her to the shopping center.

"What abooooout, this one." I ask walking out of the changing room.

"What, who's funeral are we going to? We want to be the life of the party, not part of the pitty party

"What, who's funeral are we going to? We want to be the life of the party, not part of the pitty party. Try.... This one." she hands me another dress.

"Stella, I'm not a hooker!" (please do not take offense is you like this dress) I laugh as I walk out of the changing room

"Stella, I'm not a hooker!" (please do not take offense is you like this dress) I laugh as I walk out of the changing room. "Ughhh you make this really difficult." she says, sitting down on the chair.