Part3: Opening Day

I wake up to the smell of coffee coming from my kitchen. "Good morning girlll." Stella walks in with a little tray with coffee and an English muffin. "Good morning Stella." I rub my eyes to adjust them to the light coming in from my window. "I wanted to make sure you drink and eat something before your big day starts!" she says in ecstacy. She hands me the tray as I sit up straight. "Hey can I ask you something?" I look at her concerned. "Yes you can." I say taking a sip of my hot coffee. "I heard you crying, last night. I just want to make sure you're okay. Did I say something or do something wrong?" She asks sitting next to me. The memories from last night comes back into my mind. I feel another lump in my throat. "No, no you didn't do anything wrong. I didn't cry. I was laughing for a message I got from my mom." I say in a shaky voice, trying to avoid the confrontation and conversation about my parents.

I take the last sip of my coffee and jump out of bed, putting on my outfit I laid out last night.

I curl my hair and do a half-up do.

We walk out of my apartment to my bakery

We walk out of my apartment to my bakery. "Well I need to go to work. I need to go back to that celebrity I told you about, and give him his papers to sign."
"Oh so it's a guy." I say with a smirk on my face. "That's all you get out of me. Bye honeyyyyy!" she says while waving at me. I wave goodbye and start opening the baking goods I baked yesterday and flipping the sign on the door to say. "We're open."

I start the coffee machine and hear the bell at the door

I start the coffee machine and hear the bell at the door. "Hi." a familiar voice greets. I look up seeing that familiar face.

 I look up seeing that familiar face

"Hi, long time no see." I say smiling at him. "Haha right? Feels like just yesterday, we saw each other." he says sarcastically. "What can I get you Tom?" I ask putting the last coffee mug on the counter.

"Well that Quackson you gave me yesterday was amazingly and surprisingly good. I'd like two of those and one tea and a Latte. Please." he says while taking out his phone. Quackson... That sounds so familiar, I remember I watched a tv show or something where that exact same word was used in. I stare at him for a moment." Uhhh, Y/n. You alright?" he asks very concerned." Oh yes, sorry... Zoned out for a moment." I say smiling and grabbing the croissants and drinks for him. As I hand him his order his fingers touch mine. I look him in his eyes, his hazel brown eyes and I recognize him. It's Tom Holland.

Thomas Stanley Holland is standing right infront of me and I didn't even recognize him the first time. He looks at me and smile. "I know that look." he says laughing a bit. "What look?" acting as if I don't know what he's talking about. "You just realized who I am. Let me geuss the way I say Quackson gave it away?" he says taking the beverages. "Well...a little bit. I'm sorry I didn't recognize you yesterday. Geuss I was so busy I didn't even realise it's you" I say pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. "It's okay darling I'm just glad you're not making a scene. Thank you for that. Some people literally go wild when they see me, but I'm just a normal human being, just like you." he says looking down to his tea. "Well don't worry, you're secret's safe with me." I say winking at him. "Thank you, what do I owe you?" he asks taking out his wallet. "That will be
£ 7.64." he hands me the money. "See you soon Y/n." he says as he takes off. "Bye, Stanley." he looks back at me and notices that I used his middle name, to make sure nobody notices him. He smiles and walks away.

After a long day's work. I finally close the shop and start counting the money I made for the day. "Girlll! How was your first day?" I hear Stella calling from the window. "It was amazing, I made so much money and most of the stock is sold out." I say as I unlock the door for her. "Wow, I knew you would do great here. Look at my girl all grown up." she says as she pats me on my head. "Haha thank you Stell." we talk about our day and all the fun stuff we still want to do this weekend.

As we arrive at my apartment we change into our sweats and get some ice cream.

After a whole tub of Ice cream and a lot of fun we finally decide to go to bed

After a whole tub of Ice cream and a lot of fun we finally decide to go to bed." So you're staying here... Again." I say in an annyoyed way. "Oh shut up you like it when I'm here." Stella says as she pushes me playfully. "Whatever, you're just here 'cause you can't make your own food." I say as I go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. "You know me so, so well." she says putting her hand on my shoulder.

We lie in bed both drifting off.

*"Why are you here!?"
"I told you to knock before you come in!"
"I-I didn't know you were h...."
" Get out! Get out!"
"But I..."
"Y/n! Get out of here!!"*

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n... Wake up." I hear Stella's voice. "Yeah I'm up. I'm up." I say rubbing my eyes. "Did you have a bad dream? You were mumbling in your sleep and you're really sweaty." She says with her hand on my arm. "Yeah, sorry about that." I stand up and walk to my bathroom, splashing my face with a bit of water. The dream plays over in my head. Everything happened so fast that day. The screaming, the girl, my father. As the thoughts run through my brain I splash my face with more and more water. "You're a monster." I mumble softly.

I sit down on the bathroom floor softly sobbing in my hands. Remembering all of it. Every single detail of it. My father not talking to me till this day, because I betrayed him. Him losing his job, because of me, the look he gives me everytime I see him. A look of disappointment, disgust and hate. "Y/n, are you okay?" Stella's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. "Yeah, yeah just bad stomach cramps, maybe I ate too much Ice cream." I say as I wipe the tears of my face.

I walk back to my bed and try to fall asleep. Unsuccessful, I move to my living room. I flick through the channels and see Spiderman Homecoming is on. I leave the tv on that channel and watch the movie. Something about him just made me feel safe. But I'll never show him that. His just another guy trying to get with a girl. I can't go through that again.

Hi A/n! So part 3 is out, still working on 4.

Hope you're enjoying the story. 🌸 Let me know what you think.

Love
Elle💕