Part11: Bubbly Saturday

"Ughhh, myyy headdd..." Stella groans. I slowly open my eyes, waking up with a smile on my face. "Morning Stella." I greet with a smile. My voice higher than usual. "Hi?" she greets a bit confused.

"You want some coffee?" I ask peeking out of the bathroom. "Yes, please?" she says still confused. "Okay." I put the kettle on and starting singing and dancing. Pierre by Ryn Weaver (listen to the song) "He says he can't believe he found me and wraps his arms around hey, ey, ey..." I sing while busting a few dance moves. "What's up with you?" Stella asks. "N-nothing, why?" I say blushing a bit. "You're so... Bubbly. More bubbly than usual." she says. "Why not, I mean we're here in an amasinglu beautiful hotel, having fun with friends and I booked us for a massage." I say pouring in our coffee.

"Mmm, okayyy... Something happened, I just know it." she says taking her cup and taking a sip. "M-maybe." I say walking into the bathroom. "What! What happened!?" she asks running in while I climb into the bathtub. "Wellll... Tom and I.. W-we kissed." I say, my face a bright pinkish color. "Really!!!" she shrieks holding her head afterwards. "Yeah, it was so magical." I say closing my eyes with my hands.

"Spill the beans!" she says sitting down on the floor. "Well we went to take a dip in the pool and he started telling me how he feels about me and how he knew we had a connection since the beginning. He thinks I'm the kindest person alive and he said that he really likes me and his family loves me. So I told him how I feel about him and how amazingly cute and kind he is and then i told him about my past, I started crying and he gave me a hug telling me that he wpuld never ever treat me like that and he'll always make sure I'm happy and loved. As I separated from him he looked into my eyes and kissed me. " I shriek." Whoop whoop whoop!!! " Stella shouts doing a little dance while sitting.

" I knew you guys would end up together! " Stella says giving me a high five." Thank you. " I say." Well you need to get ready for breakfast and then our spa treatment." I say.

I jump out of the tub and dress in this.