Part9: The Show

It's friday, finally! This week was really hectic. I couldn't even hangout with the group this week. Tom and I atleast saw each other each morning and Harrison and Stella popped in a few times.

At least we have a date tonight and tomorrow. I unlock the bakery shop and start baking again. The doorbell rings and I hear Tom's voice. "Goodmorning!" he greets hugging me for a long time. "Hi." I say reciprocating the hug, taking in his scent. "I'm so glad it's Friday." he says as we part. "Me too! This week was so rough. I really missed you guys, like a lot."

We go and sit at the table and drink our tea as usual. "So are you ready for tonight?" he asks. "Yes! I can't wait anymore. I'm really excited to hangout with you." I say smiling. "Me too, I really missed you this week, but at least the filming is over and you're off this weekend. So I can take you out this whole weekend." I look at him a bit shocked. "So where are you taking me?"

"You'll have to wait and see... Stella and Haz are also joining us, but they don't know yet." he says smirking. I smile at him and stand up. "Can I get a hint please." he looks at me and laughs. "Nooooo." he picks up his cup and turns around. "Maybe I'll tell you tonight at the show." he smirks. "Okay I'll make you a deal... If I give you the secret croissant recipe you need to give me a hint." "Okay deal. So I'll pick you up at 6, the show starts around 7, but we need to be there a bit earlier." he stands at the door taking another sip of his tea. "Alright, see you later Stanley." I wink at him. "Bye, (nickname)."

I can't stop thinking about the place Tom wants to take us... Maybe his going to take us to the place where they filmed his movie or a park or hotel where he needs to be at a convention or something.

The whole day I was trying to figure out where Tom wants to take us. I help my last customer for the day and lock up. I walk up to my place and start getting ready for tonight's show.

I look at the big clock on the wall and see it's 17:45

I look at the big clock on the wall and see it's 17:45... My heart is beating really fast, why though? My doorbell rings, I run and open it. Wow... Tom looks.... Amazingly hot!

 Amazingly hot!

"Woah, you look... You look, beautiful." he says scratching his head, his cheeks becoming a dark shade of red. "Thank you, you look not too bad yourself." even though he looks super super hot! "Thanks, shall we go?" he ask putting out his hand for me to take. "We shall." I put my hand in his and lock my door. He opens the car door for me and I climb in.

"So I'm just warning you, there's going to be paparazzi and a lot of flashing cameras so if you don't feel comfortable with it I'll ask my brother just to get a security guard to escort you." he says while driving. I'm still in awe, looking at his arms how he holds the steering wheel, his forearms that has popping veins on it... Just... Wow." Uhhh, Y/n? " he asks laughing a bit." Oh sorry I zoned out for a bit, I don't mind walking in with you, but the paparazzi will make assumptions about us like last time... Wh-what do you think should we do?" I say feeling how my cheeks are glowing of embarrassment." I don't mind, I'll tell them your my friend, if they ask for your name... I'll tell them that you want to stay anonymous. " he says smiling at me as the car comes to a stop.

" I-I don't mind if they know my name... I mean I can't stay forever anonymously. " I say before he gets out of the car." Okay, are you ready? " he asks smiling at me." Yes. "

A big masculine man opens my door, taking my hand and helping me out of the car. Tom walks around the car and takes my hand. We walk onto a purple carpet, people are standing in big groups shouting Tom's name, taking pictures of him. "Tom, over here! Tom Holland! Smile for the camera!" I just smile and walk with him feeling a bit anxious. I squeeze his hand like never before. He looks at me and sees the fear in my eyes. "Hey, it's okay let's go inside, I've got you." he squeezes my hand.

"Tom Holland." I hear a deep voice behind us, the man has a red shirt and denims on, definitely not part of the geust list, maybe someone Tom knows. "Hi?" Tom greets the man, shaking his hand. "A few questions... How was the filming for Spiderman Far From Home?" he asks. "Oh it was really great, I had an amazing time and experience. The cast was just amazing, I couldn't ask for more." he says, looking at me standing behind the man now.

"Well Tom we all saw you coming in with a beautiful young lady, is it true that our new Spiderman is off the market?" Tom looks at me and smiles. "Haha no, I'm still single. The beautiful young lady is my best friend Y/n Y/l/n." he says showing me to come and stand with him. I walk around the man and stand next to Tom. I smile and wave at the camera. "Well now your fans are probably very happy to know that you're still single. Congrats on the new friendship you two have and enjoy tonight's show." the man greets, Tom shakes his and and thanks him.

The words "best friend" makes me feel like I've been stabbed in my chest with a knife. We walk into a big auditorium , looking at all the people having drinks and talking. Tom leads me to the front of the auditorium where a lady with redish hair and three boys are standing. "Hi Mum." Tom greets the lady with a hug and a kiss. "Hi Thomas." she smiles at me. "You must be Y/n, I've heard so much about you." she says while giving me a hug. "Hi Mis Holland." I say back.

"Y/n, these are my brothers. Harry, Sam and Paddy." he introduces me. " Hi." I greet them all. Paddy whispers something into Tom's ear. He starts laughing nodding his head. I feel a bit akward, not knowing if he said something about me. "Well,I'm really glad me get to meet you. He never stops talking about you." Harry says. "Haha well I hope he says only good things about me." Tom looks at Harry with a death glare. "I'm just honest." Harry teases Tom.

"Let's get some snacks for the show Y/n." Tom grabs my hand and we walk to the snack bar. "I'm sorry about my brother. He can be such an idiot." Tom appologizes. "Tom it's really nothing. I just really hopenyou said good things about me." I tease him. "Well of course, there's nothing bad about you." he says smiling ans looking down to the ground. "Next!" the girl at the counter shouts. Tom walks up to her as I walk behind him. "What would you like to drink?" he asks. "Maybe just a water for now, please." I ask. "Okay one water and a coke for me please." he says to the girl. I hand him some cash to pay for the drinks. "No I've this one. It's really kind of you, but it's my job." he winks at me. "How is it your job? We're not dating." I laugh. "I'm still the guy in this friendship." he says giving her the money.

We walk back to our seats. "So Y/n, I haven't been to your bakery, but I've tasted some baked goods that you sell and it's delicious. How is your bakery doing?" Nikki asks. "Thank you so much, it's really going well. I've been really busy this week and the sales are going up. I'm really happy." I say smiling. "I'm glad, I'll pop in some time next week to buy some of those cupcakes you made for Sam's party." she says patting my hand. "I know this is really out of my place to tell you, but I've never seen Tom so happy in his whole life. This week he was really quiet and down and I know you two haven't seen each other that much this week. You really make him happy." Nikki says. "Wow, I didn't know that. He makes me really happy too, but I was also a bit down this week. We saw each other every morning but that was that. I'm really happy to be here and to be able to meet you Mis Holland." I say. "Oh please call me Nikki." she says squuezing my hand. "Thank you. Nikki." I smile.

The lights go off and the show begins. I look at Tom and see him smiling at his father. I've never seen him this happy, like ever. I've never been this happy in my whole life. Tom makes me happy, his family doesn't even know me for a day and they already mean alot to me. I stare at him, feeling as if my stomach is full of butterflies and my heart is on fire. He looks at me and smiles, taking my hand in his. I place my head on his shoulder and watch the rest of the show. Feeling as happy as I ever can be.