Take it or Leave it? 🔞

Start from the beginning

"I'll make you more good" Jennie whisper and stood up and was about to unbutton her long sleeve when Jisoo hold her hand "I'll do it" Jisoo said with a lust jn her eyes Jennie nodded and Jisoo look at her eyes while she unbutton her shirt and then she throw it away as she remove Jennie's bra.

Then when she went to her lower part it's shock her she see a large one she gulp and remove Jennie's short freeing the bulge, it's a real one she thought it's a strap on but no it's not "Shock?" Jennie said while she smirk at her.

"Like I said you'll be enjoying the night more than anyone you have serve I'll make you feel good Jisoo" Jennie said seductive making Jisoo became wetter than ever she was "Why don't you make daddy feel good?" Jisoo nodded and grab her dick and she kiss the head while she look at Jennie and she suck her full "Ah fuck" Jennie moaned and back her head.

Jisoo suck her in a slow pace then a little bit faster while Jennie help her with her hair and move herself to Jisoo to make her more easier.

"Your mouth is so warm baby... It's doing a great job"  Jennie said and Jisoo smiled at her mind feeling proud at herself "Shit.... Baby" Jennie moaned when Jisoo went faster sucking her.

She getting closer to her limit then she come at her mouth "Shit..." She moaned softly watching Jisoo swallow her cum she peck her lips and then position her member at Jisoo's entrance.

"Fuckkk... so big... ahhh" Jisoo commented and throw her back "You like that?" Jennie said "Yes... ahhh" Jisoo moaned Jennie starts moving slowly but deeply to her she's loving the feeling of Jisoo's tight pussy that sucking her dick out.

"Go faster... Daddy" Jisoo moaned "As you wish baby" Jennie starts pounding her faster, hard and rough the bed was hitting the wall "Do you want daddy to destroy your pussy? Baby?" Jisoo was so fucking turn on even more "Y-yes... Daddy.... please ahhh" Jisoo said she's losing control.

Jennie went more roughly with Jisoo while kissing her she loving Jisoo's moaned it's like music to her ears.

Jisoo feeling that she's about to cum "Fuck... ahhh" Jennie moaned feeling the tight wall around her dick and she know that Jisoo's near "Daddy... I'm cumming.. ahhh" Jisoo moaned "Me too baby... shit shit..", "DADDY!" The two of them cum together Jennie cum inside Jisoo.

Jennie kiss Jisoo while she move a little to ride their high and she pull away Jisoo push her at the bed and went on top of her.

She grab Jennie's member and position herself "Ahhhh.." She moaned feeling full as she slowly move while Jennie held her hips to help her going down and up. The two of them do all the positions until they got tired.

Next Morning....

Jisoo woke up first she look up and see that Jennie was still sleeping she smiled and as she slowly got out the bed but she felt sore at her private part.

She pick her clothes and wear it as she went to Jennie's room again she look at her for a second and kiss her forehead and cheek.

She left a small note at the nightstand and went to the living room to grab the money she sigh as she walk away from the condo.

-------------------------------

WHO'S EXCITED FOR OUR ROSÉ SOLO??!!!

Part two?

Part two?

---------------------------------