1. You totally fucking hate me.

October 11th (three weeks later)

"Godddd, do you know how long it took me to get all those posters off my walls? Do you?!!" I yell in agitation,

"Well that's obvious considering your stuff was last to be put into the truck." My foster mother said will a chuckle.

"Don't sass me right now I'm upset," I said with a pout, crossing my arms as I slumped in my seat.

"Well get in Ken, then we can go and start moving everything in. Oh! By the way we got all the paint you wanted for your room and well...We couldn't get it done in time but we got the first couple coats up, sooo you'll have to do the rest." My father said with a goofy smile.

"Oh how fun," I said with annoyance written all over my face.

"Sweetheart, why don't you take a nap for the rest of the ride, you've been up all night taking down thoses posters." My mom says sweetly.

"Fine.." I say shoving my earbuds into my ears pressing shuffle on my playlist and drifting off to the slow beat of the song.

I woke up in the empty truck I look around confused, looking forward I see we're in South Park.

"God why do all these damn houses look all the damn same." I mumble even more annoyed then before.

Stumbling out of the big ass truck I turn my head taking in the awful town seeing a group of kids walking toward me.

"Wait- holy shit, do you see that!" The tall teen asks quite loudly.

"WOAH SOMEONE FUCKING MOVED TO THIS SHIT HOLE TOWN!?!" The fat short guy laughed as they walked closer to me.

With a long sigh I throw my hood on knowing full well who these certain teens are, walking slowly to the door of my new house.

"Hey! Hey loser! Why the hell would you move here!?" The fatass Cartman asked.

"God I don't fucking know, this place fucking sucks, along with all the people in it." I said slamming the door behind me storming in and bumping right into my father.

"Oh shit sorry, are you alright son?" My father asked with apologetic smile.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine, so where's my room so I can finish painting it?" I ask with a big smile.

"Upstairs to the left, like it's literally the first door." My father says with a slight look of confusion in what he just said.

I give a quick "kay" then quickly went to my room seeing the layout and wondering where I'm going to put everything, once I figured it out I started to add another layer of orange paint to the walls.

After a couple hours I managed to get quite a lot done I added the last couple coats of paint to the three walls with orange along with the last one with chalkboard paint, that was my favourite part, the white trimmings on the walls were also painted black the last thing I had to do was wait till it all dried then decorate.

"Moooooooom?!" I called out throwing on a clean orange hoodie along with my pack of smokes, lighter and phone,

"Yeeeeeees?!" My mother yelled back.

"I need to wait for the paint to dry so can I go out for a bit?!" I yelled out already walking to the front door tossing my hood on.

"Just don't get lost, kay son!" My father yelled out from the garage.

I give yet another quick "kay" shoving my earbuds back in and walking out the door just to stop dead in my tracks seeing about seven teens staring at my with curiosity while whispering as if I was some kind of alien.