𝟭𝟱. 𝗛𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀?

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲"𝕐𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕒𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕤!"

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
"𝕐𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕒𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕤!"

"I used to be on the track team." Elizabeth or Lizzie for short said. She was the girl that smoked molly in the woods, Zero liked her she was funny.

"Why not anymore?" Zero asked as they walked around a specific part of the woods. They were still on school grounds just a little bit away from the trail.

"Can't get happy." Lizzie said using the term Zero had decided high was. She came to the conclusion Zero was a sheltered kid who was as innocent as they came, she wasn't gonna be the one to ruin it.

"That not smart." Zero replied as he saw his butterfly again, he smiled as he held out his hand and it landed on his finger.

"That's impressive. I can't even get a fly to come near me." Lizzie looked around as she saw someone standing near a tree. Zero shivered already knowing the boy was dead.

"Hey! The trails over there!" Lizzie rolled her eyes when she didn't get a reply, she couldn't believe how rude someone could be.

"He is dead." Zero stated matter of factory as Lizzie got closer and noticed that he was in fact dead. Zero already knew as soon as he got ten feet from the man.

"Oh my god." Lizzie gagged as another girl came up screaming as she saw the dead body, immediately people started running over.

"Told you." Zero muttered as his butterfly flew away as Lizzie walked away feeling her lunch do the Cupid shuffle in her stomach.

"Hey, get out of the way. Get back. Get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence." The sheriff shouted running over as Zero made his way next to Isaac, Scott, and Stiles.

"Back up! Everyone back!" One of the female deputies yelled as Zero watched with a blank expression.

"Get these kids out of here!" The sheriff yelled as Stiles rushed over to talk with him.

"How'd you find this?" Scott asked as Zero shrugged his shoulders technically he didn't.

"Coach, can you give us a hand here?" The sheriff asked coach who nodded.

"You heard the man. Nothing to see here.
Probably just some homeless kid." Coach yelled out as Zero zoned out until he felt Stiles pulling him along.

"You see the way the twins looked at him?" Isaac asked as Stiles pushed Zero in front of him, not wanting the boy to wander away.

"Yeah, you mean like they had no idea what happened?" Stiles asked a hint of sarcasm in his voice as Zero rubbed his eyes that started to flash pink.

"No, no, they knew." Isaac assured as Scott sent Zero a worried look as he noticed the way the boys eyes started to flash uncontrollably.

"The kid was strangled with a garrote, all right? Am I the only one recognizing the lack of "werewolfitude" in these murders?" Stiles asked as Scott listened intently, intwining his and Zero's hand together.

"Oh, you think it's a coincidence they turn up and then people start dying?" Isaac asked as he gestured behind them.

"Well, no, but I still don't think it's them. Zero just showed up and we aren't suspicious about him." Zero sent stiles a hurt look.

"You think i hurt someone?" Zero asked still rubbing his eyes this time with one hand, he obviously couldn't control them if something dangerous was present.

"No! Zero i'm not saying your suspicious i'm just trying to make a point." Zero nodded his head as they stopped walking.

"Scott? How 'bout you?" Isaac asked clearly wanting Scott's opinion.

"I don't know yet." Scott answered as tiny vines wrapped around all of them. Not noticeable to anyone around them.

"You don't know yet?" Stiles asked as Zero finally stopped rubbing his eyes, they no longer flashed.

"Well, he's got a point. Seriously, dude,
human sacrifices?" Scott lowered his voice as he talked to Stiles.

"Scott, your eyes turn into yellow glow sticks, okay? Hair literally grows from your cheeks and then will immediately disappear, And if I were to stab you right now, It would just magically heal. Zero literally came from the ground and can make whatever plant he wants, but you're telling me that you're having trouble
grasping human sacrifices?" Zero barely had a clue on what was happening, but he was happy to be included.

"That's a good point too." Scott answered looking at Isaac who clearly looked annoyed.

"I don't care. They killed that kid, They killed the girl that saved me. I'm gonna kill them too." Isaac said walking away as Zero gave the two remaining teenagers a smile.

"I was included in the conversation." Zero exclaimed enthusiastically as he stood on one foot then the other.

"Yay human sacrifices!" Stiles looked at Scott as he spoke in face enthusiasm, making Scott sigh as Stiles once again grabbed Zeros hand walking away while muttering 'don't believe me about human sacrifices, then no tree time for you' Zero didn't know what exactly was happening so he just smiled

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
𝙸 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚜.

𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒'𝚖 𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚢