𝟭𝟰. 𝗪𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗹𝗳 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲"𝕀 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
"𝕀 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖."

"Werewolf hunting!" Zero exclaimed enthusiastically as he watched Isaac, Derek, and Scott run off to put 'ultra sonic emitters' that only werewolf's could hear everywhere to lead Boyd and Cora to the school.

"Great enthusiasm, but i don't think it's needed in this situation." Chris spoke as he started walking to his car, Zero looking around for his butterfly.

"You put this in the school yard." Chris handed Zero the emitter and walked away, leaving Zero to wonder which way the school was.

"Can you tell me where the school is?" Zero asked the tree next to him any sane person would think Zero was crazy. One of tree branch pointed south making Zero smile.

"Thank you." Zero started to run in the direction the tree said to, anything in his way being moved by a vine.

Eventually Zero ended up in the bus parking lot, where Scott was looking around for any signs of Cora and Boyd.

"Scott! Hi!" Zero shouted grabbing Scott's shoulder who smacked his hand over Zero's mouth with a surprised look on his face.

"What're you doing here? How did you find the School?" Zero tried to answer Scott, but it only came out in mumbled making Scott move his hand.

"Chris told me to put this in the school yard!" Zero clicked the emitter, but it didn't do anything making him hit it again.

"We have enough." Scott took the emitter from Zero's hand and held back a smile when he realized Chris took out the batteries.

"Is it not working?" Zero asked wondering how the professional werewolf hunter let one of his gadgets not work.

"No Zero, Argent took the batteries out." Zero blinked in surprise before leaning closer to Scott as if someone would hear them.

"Why would he do that? Is he stupid?" Zero whispered as Scott shook his head with a fond smile.

"I think he just wanted you off his back."
Scott was clearly teasing, but Zero took it seriously.

"I wasn't on his back, i was on my feet." Zero gave Scott a smile, showing he had no idea that Stiles was joking.

"I'm joking." Scott didn't know if Zero knew what that meant, but his worries were momentarily reassured before Zero started speaking.

"Stiles friend! I would go to meet them." Zero gave his friend a pat on the back. As Scott sighed walking away to open the school doors, he doubted Zero would get hurt.

Once Stiles walked away Zero around noticing the brunette walking over to one of the buses and climbing on it. He watched as started shooting arrows on the ground making Cora and Boyd try and cover their eyes, she was clearly hurting their eyes. Zero let a small vine crawl across the wall and opened the door, Boyd and Cora running through it as Isaac came over and locked it. Isaac and Allison looked at each to her for a few moments before she ran away.