𝟬𝟮. 𝗛𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀

"ℍ𝕖 𝕤𝕞𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕, 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕛𝕦𝕕𝕘𝕖 𝕞𝕖

"ℍ𝕖 𝕤𝕞𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕, 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕛𝕦𝕕𝕘𝕖 𝕞𝕖."
☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲

"Who are you?" Zero looked up from the food he had just finished plating. All the vines around him instantly went away in front of the adult. The ones wrapped around the counter rushed their way to Zero as they crawled on him seemingly melting into his skin.

"I'm Zero." Zero smiled at the sheriff who mouth slightly watered at the smell of food in the air.

"What're you doing in my house Zero?" The sheriff asked as Zero took out another plate for the sheriff.

"I'm cooking for Stiles and Scott. Do you want some?" Zero asked the sheriff who stared at boy for a minute before deciding that one of Stiles friends isn't a threat.

"Yes please." The sheriff said taking a seat at the table while Zero brought him, the plate of vegetable stir fry.

"If you want more i'll get you some." Zero said sitting next to the sheriff with his plate. He technically didn't need to eat to survive, but he wanted to enjoy what he cooked.

"I can do the dishes." The sheriff offered taking a bite of the food and eyes widening at the taste.

"No need." Zero said with a smile what the sheriff didn't know was that their were multiple vines in his kitchen deep cleaning and storing fruit in the fridge.

"So Zero what do you think fo cooking for me more often?" The sheriff asked Zero who immediately nodded his head.

"I'd love to cook for you." Zero said as they heard two identical thuds from upstairs.

"Dude where is Zero?" Stiles asked noticing the lack of Vines and Tree stumps everywhere.

"I don't know, but whatever he gave me i want it again." Scott said recalling the fuzzy feeling he experienced.

"My dad should be home by now, i didn't cook dinner." Stiles rushed out as they heard laughter from downstairs.

"Oh no." Stiles said pushing Scott out of the room and down the stairs where they saw Zero and the sheriff eating food while the sheriff told jokes Zero didn't quite understand, but if the sheriff was laughing he assumed that he should also laugh.

"Hey boys we were just talking about you." The sheriff said as Zero nodded his head standing up to get Stiles and Scott's food.

"Why don't you guys sit down, Zero was kind enough to make this delicious food for us." The sheriff said as Stiles and Scott shuffled towards the table waiting for Zero to come.

"So what did you guys talk about?" Stiles asked hoping Zero didn't say anything weird.

"Not much, though Zero has an odd sense of humor." The sheriff said recalling all the odd things Zero had said.