Hisui's Hidden Journal #1

Start from the beginning

     "It seems that you're watching Her Highness, M'Lady," I can sense Sebastian smirking at me. "Her Highness is sure a captivated child. I'm sure that she'll grow a fine woman."

     "Indeed, she is. (Name) is the future Queen of the country," I remarked. "But, we mustn't rush her. Let the Princess enjoy her childhood, it's rare to see children enjoying their childhood. After getting thought by Erza, she'll have her free time."

     "Understood, M'Lady," Sebastian bowed.

But, before Sebastian can leave me alone, the door suddenly opened widely with a large bang. I sighed to myself knowing it's one of the Elite Knights, Grell. William is the Commander among the knights, so it's typical for William to smack the back of Grell. Ronald is also one of the newest Elite Knights, but he was super flirty...

     "Your Majesty, we're back~!" Grell sang.

     "Elite Knight Grell, respect the Queen!" William's stern voice exclaimed.

     Grell pouted, "You're no fun, William~!" He complained. "Oh, hi there, Bassy~!" He rushed to hug Sebastian, but Sebastian dodged the hug.

     "Hello, Your Majesty," Ronald bowed. "Um... Your Majesty, who was the child at the open garden of the castle grounds?"

Yes, they did not know (Name), but they do know Deckard and Hannah. Before (Name)'s Parents passed away in a train crash or they were assassinated, I send them to check the borders because I received intruders that are stealing gold from the Local Banks in Crocus. They stayed in the borders for a total of 4 years and they just came back, not knowing that Deckard and Hannah had a child that survived the train crash...

     "That's the daughter of Princess Hannah and Earl Heartfilia, (Name) Layla Emerald Lucky-Fiore Heartfilia," I replied.

The full name of (Name) had an explanation. 'Layla' because she was named after Lucy's Mother, Deckard chose that as a part of her name. 'Emerald' because my name, which is Hisui means Jade, the green gem, and Hannah's second name (Takoizu) because it's Turquoise. 'Lucky-Fiore' because I and my supposedly husband didn't get married due to his heart condition, canceling our wedding and he later died. 'Heartfilia' because Lucy didn't use her husband's last name, she's too scared for (Name) to get into trouble...

     "EH?! Princess Hannah's daughter survived the train crash~?!" Grell exclaimed in surprise.

     "Yes, but she had her right eye badly bruised, so Wendy made her a fake one," I stated.

     "Why is she so pretty for a child?!" Grell angrily asked, stuffing his face on the window. "That's so unfair." Grell is a girlish-man and gay for Sebastian, actually.

     "Grell, you're unique at your own beauty, ok?" I assured.

     "But, Your Majesty~!" He pouted at me.

     "Grell!" William yelled.

Natsu Dragneel and Gray Fulbuster:

     "You just punched their face?" (Name) asked as Natsu teach her how to punch. "But, isn't that simple, Grandpa Natsu?"

     "Of course you have to make a powerful impact!" Natsu exclaimed, showing his fist. "Like how I will punch that Ice Breath! Watch and Learn!"

Natsu ran to Gray, who's scrolling through his phone. (Name) tried to stop Natsu, but he only gave her a 'shh' sound. Gray, who's unaware of Natsu's fist above his head, just read some article. Natsu laughed maniacally before punching Gray's head...