a final word

it is over. after over 42 hours total of writing, the Quidditch Match series has come to an end. i am,,, very glad i think. please read the end note in its entirety; I need some input in the last section.

word count: 21.5k

to clear a few things up (please comment if you have any more questions):

what happened to blaise and pansy? that, my dearest reader, is up to you. as much as i proclaim otherwise, i am not a god of their world; i am just a god of the written. do pansy and Blaise change morally after Voldemort's final defeat? what jobs do they get? do they date? i don't know and don't care.

what was with that poem in the end? that was a project i had done for my English class at the beginning of the semester-- "describe yourself in 30 words." Luna, as a character, embodies my emotions regarding the alienation i feel from my peers, the disconnect from others. she is sad, lonely, and so, so different-- she is not my perfect likeness, of course, but she is very close. the poem i wrote fit me, so i felt it fit her.

why didn't you combine the two books? why make two instead of one? i felt the two books had different times. the first resolved around the readers and characters solving a mystery, while the second was more about the characters figuring out what the readers already know. the arch with Luna was not in the first, and everything involving Pristina is not in the second.

yo. is Death nonbinary? yes! Death uses neopronouns. Lord Nothing is also an enbie, as well as Lord Life. respect their pronouns or die by my sword!! Death being nonbinary is a common theme in my books

what's with the typos? i don't have a an editor but i do hope to edit the series as whole sometime-- remove the a/ns, edit typos, but as of now it is as is.

∆¶∆

some funny things from my notes, including 4 different incorrect spellings of the word Animagus/es:

Chapter ten-
Voldemort x Jackson scene is inturrpted by Harry being a little shit

Chapter eleven-
Blaise starts researching Amaguuses(u know what I mean)

Chapter twelve-
Harry talks to Blaise and starts practicing to become an amamguis Harry unable to change back once in amaguis

form Augu spell

Voldemort does that killing shit yo

Chapter fifthteen-
harry turns into an amgui, draco casts the spell to trap him
make this REALLY fuckin sad

∆¶∆

in other news!! i update daily, and this book had taken up two/seven days of the week, which leaves me with two open vacancies. please comment what books i should update weekly now, preferably out of the one's listed.

Nightmares (Drarry): set in fifth year, harry gets That Nightmare Shit and realizes only brushing hands w Draco malfoy makes them go away. they strike a deal or whateva. mostly resolves around Umbridge, a few new aspects about her and what she is and does, and how these aspects (and Harry's Nightmare Curer Truce) change the canonical events of the story. harry, for example, won't be taking Occlumency lessons w snapple snape bc harry won't be sharing dreams w Voldy bc that's classified under the Nightmare Section-- so things change. i have lots planned for this one tbh

Warm But Tainted Blood (Drarry): ive advertised this one two times in this book already, might as well do it again. ive been considering doing a double upload 4 this one, because it's going to have 140 (at LEAST) chapters in the end and that'll take almost three years to upload lol.

(Unreleased) Scattered (tomarry/drarry/self-cest?/whatthefuck): concept idea is that Harry and Voldy's duel at the graveyard goes differently; Harry kills Voldemort... setting off Voldy's horocruxes with it.
scattered where the previous horocrux holders were, are scrawny boys with green eyes and unruly black hair, holding the item they were previously trapped in.
each calls himself Harry, but each is not alike; they all remember events differently.
one has gotten with draco malfoy, another converted diary tom riddle to be Good, another is the son of a god like thing that calls themself Lord Nothing. bc Lord Nothing makes a reappearance(nd gets that backstory i held from u)!!!
what the fuck is happening!!
OG harry is so confused-- especially when someone who looks exactly like him pops out of his forehead, acts anything but, calls him 'darling,' and is narcissistic enough to want to date another version of himself.

(Unreleased) The Writer And The Written (Tomarry): tom riddle, in his diary self, is obtained by a twelve year old harry potter that loves nothing more than to write. he begins to scribble away stories in Tom's diary... bringing the characters and the events described to life within his world. tom decided not to kill the boy, if only to see how the next story ends (and how his does.)

also, all book ideas mentioned at the end of An Eventful Quidditch Match are all made and 9-10 chapters deep, and i quite like then all, so if you'd like me to expand on any of those, please let me know.

um. anyway!! thank you all for reading, lovelies.