Austin called an ambulance and they were there in matter of minutes with Blaine right with her.

"You have to choose..."

Blaine shook his head.

"Don't ask me that."

"Blaine, I'm the doctor right now and I have to tell you that we are fighting this, but I can't guarantee you the baby will be fine. Her body is trying to carry a child and fight, but her body is just not strong enough."

"I can't lose her, you know that."

"I know, none of us want to, but how much of a risk are you willing to take?"

Blaine had no idea what to do. Shiloh knew this was going to be a hard decision to make so he called her family, his friends and his family which all showed up to the hospital.

"How is she?"

Blaine couldn't face his mother without breaking down, but Melissa knelt down in front of him and lifted up his chin.

"Listen to me. You know exactly what she would want."

"I can't lose her, I can't."

"You won't because Andy has fought too hard to find you and there is no way she's going to give up."

"What if she hates me after, how am I going to..."

"Stop it son, you know exactly what to do so you do it and that's it. Andy and you will work through this."

Nothing was the same after Blaine made his decision. Blaine spent his time at the hospital day in and day out as doctors worked around the clock to stabilize Andy as much as they could. Although they had some scares here and there, Andy fought just like everyone said she would. His family, her family and their friends all took turns coming around and spending time with Andy so Blaine could take care of business once a week.

Two months into fighting the infection and getting Andy strong enough, she woke up. It was Victor who was with her at the time.

"Hey pretty girl."

Andy smiled at the familiar face and tried to reach his hand.

"Thata girl, open those eyes for me."

Andy laughed, but couldn't really talk.

"You have a tube in your mouth give me a sec and I'll get a nurse."

Andy nodded and looked around the room to find balloons and flowers. When the nurse came in they checked her vitals before taking the tube out of her mouth.

Andy sighed of relief and she was given a small amount of water.

"Feel better?"

Andy nodded and looked around again.

"What happened?"

Victor went back to her side and took her hand.

"You got really sick, but everything is fine now."

"Sick?"

"Yeah but don't worry about it now, we're just glad you're okay."

Andy nodded and sighed, feeling sleepy again.

"Thank you for being here."

"I wouldn't be anywhere else, now rest."

Andy was out in seconds before anyone else came to see her.

Blaine had been by Andy's side the minute Shiloh had called him that Andy had woken up and now he was patiently waiting for her to open her eyes for him. He had hated that Victor was here when she did, but it would have been better than no one.