"Mind giving us privacy I need to check her?"

"I'll be right outside."

She waited until she was outside before she started making sure everything was okay.

"Andy can you sit up for me?"

Andy shook her head; she was still in a lot of pain.

"Where does it hurt?"

When Andy didn't answer her, Shiloh pulled back the sheets to see the bed soaked in blood.

"Shit!"

She now knew why Andy was so white.

"Someone call an ambulance!"

Ana came in with a gasp.

"Leo!"

Leo ran in two seconds later and pushed everyone back, grabbing Andy. Shiloh followed, getting in with Leo.

"Hurry!"

Shiloh called the hospital to let them know she was coming in with a patient and it was an emergency.

Andy didn't know where she was and she didn't want to know. What she had hoped for was that she was dead, but looking around she knew she wasn't.

It took Andy a second to be able to get up and walk towards the double doors, but even then she could barely stay standing. It was then that someone came in and caught her in time.

"Shit Andy!"

It was Victor who was right there for her, like he's always been.

"Hey pretty girl what are you doing out of bed?"

Victor could see she was still very weak and by the way she kept trying to keep her eyes opened, very much tired as well.

"Vineyard."

"Yes."

Victor placed her back onto the bed and quickly grabbed a glass of water, picking Andy back up and trying to get her to drink.

"Have some water."

"Too tired."

Andy was too tired, she felt weak and with no energy whatsoever.

"I know but you need it."

Andy tried and took a couple sips before sleep took over her again. Shiloh walked in then.

"What's wrong?"

"She woke up, she was by the double doors. She almost fell but I caught her in time."

"Has she asked?"

Victor shook his head, placing the glass of water back on the night stand.

"She's too out of it to probably remember."

"Blaine called."

"What does he want?"

"Asking if she was okay. Dad we have to tell him."

"No, Andy isn't well yet and I don't want to do something she might hate us for."

"Dad I know you're worried, but Blaine is..."

"No he's not. Andy is mine now."

"Dad..."

"He can't take care of her, hell no one can, except me."

Victor got up then and faced his daughter.

"You said it yourself once, I can take care of her."