"You're better off here anyway."

Andy shakes her head.

"God, you don't get it, you can't just take me away and expect it to be okay."

"Blaine will forget, he always does."

"No he's not. Blaine is not the only person you're taking me away from."

"Your father..."

"My father, my sister, my brother, my friends, my job and everyone that means something to me. You, you just want some fucken money. Well I'm here, get your damn money and let me go."

"It's more complicated than that. Dad hates Blaine for killing his granddaughter and he's not going to let him do it again."

"Blaine didn't kill anyone, she killed herself trying to have a baby that she knew very well she couldn't have."

"She wanted to be a mother!"

"Then she should have been more cautious! You should have taken care of her instead of running off because of your damn fucken greed! You took the money that belonged to me and ran off."

"I raised you, it was owed to me."

"You didn't raise anyone. You ordered me around and then hid me when you no longer could stand to see me. You never cared and now you're expecting me to, I don't think so. To me you died that night and that was it."

The door was then opened to a maid come in.

"Mr. Castro would like for you to come join him for dinner."

"We'll be right there."

"I'm not hungry."

Andy then got up and walked back into the bathroom, locking herself in.

Blaine was being driven insane with Castro's threats and teasing. He was angry one minute, throwing anything and everything against walls and then he would cry alone in his office because he missed her. Then came the phone call he was waiting for. Without checking the number he answered.

"What?"

"Oh thank god, Blaine it's me."

Blaine was on his feet.

"Andy, oh baby, how are you, are you okay?"

Then he heard her cry.

"I want to go home, I don't want to be here."

"Tell me where you are."

"I don't know, I haven't been able to get out of this room since the day I got here. Blaine get me out of here, please, I want to go home."

"I'm doing everything I can."

"Well try harder!"

"Baby..."

"Please Blaine, if I stay here I know I'll lose this baby and I don't want to, please, oh god please."

Andy was desperate, she hasn't eaten anything since she refused to go to the dinner table and the more she refused to make any contact with her grandfather the more he kept her locked up. Her finding her phone under the bed out of curiosity was a heaven sent.

"I'll get you out I promise."

"How's Mady?"

"Good, Holly took her to Texas for the week to make sure no one suspected anything about her."

"Good, if they found out, they'd take her away too."

"Andy I should tell you about..."

Andy heard someone coming and hung up, hiding her phone under the mattress. The door opened and Andy didn't turn to look who it was, instead kept her head down.