"Will I get Mady for New Year's then?"

"Sure, if that's what you want."

"Of course."

"Okay then."

Austin took his daughter into his arms and sat down on the rocking chair where he read her a book.

"I'll get her bottle."

Andy ran down really quick and grabbed a premade bottle out of the fridge before popping it in the microwave. She was waiting when Blaine walks in.

"Is she down?"

Andy shakes her head.

"I'm just getting her bottle."

"Good, I'm just going to say goodnight to her."

"Austin is with her."

"So?"

"I'm just letting you know."

"You know that I don't care right? Just because he's here doesn't change my normal routine with her. Just because she's his daughter doesn't mean that I can't have my time with her."

"Why are you getting mad? I didn't say anything; I was just letting you know."

"Well I don't need to know, now give me the bottle."

"No, go back outside, I don't want you near my daughter right now."

"Oh now she's just your daughter and what am I ha?"

"You're being a jerk that's what. I did nothing to you and you're treating me like I did something horrible."

"Maybe you did."

"Please tell me what did I do?"

"You had Mady with him when it should have been with me."

"Blaine..."

"Forget it."

"No Blaine if it's a baby you want..."

Blaine laughed then shaking his head.

"Come on Andy we all know you're no use."

Suddenly Andy's heart is shattered and that's when she knew the conversation was over. Taking the bottle she runs back up stairs and hands Austin the bottle.

"Thanks."

Andy nods and sits on the floor watching Austin rock their daughter to bed.

"You alright?"

Andy nods with a smile.

"Yeah just giving thanks."

"For?"

"Everything, Mady mostly; she's been my strength and I just thank god every day."

"She's a great kid."

"She is."

"Takes after her mother."

Andy shrugs, leaning her head back. She was holding her tears with all of her strength until she couldn't hold them in anymore.

"Hey..."

Andy shook her head and laughed.

"I'm fine, I'm just exhausted and really just thankful. I never thought that I would be where I'm at if it wasn't for you leaving me, dad faking his death, Leo forcing me to marry you, finding out you were already married and most of all Carlos beating the shit out of me. Did you know that this last time he got me pregnant?"