When Shiloh found out about the dinner she and Austin had their first major fight, ending in him putting his foot down and having the dinner with Andy but Shiloh was going and so was her father.

Victor was arriving at the apartment at the same time Andy had pulled up and quickly helped her with Mady.

"Wow, you look amazing."

"Thanks, I'm going out after the dinner."

"Right of course."

"How are you?"

Victor smiles at her.

"Good, you know working and all."

"Any good movies?"

"Sequels."

"Right."

"Well let's go up shall we?"

"Sure."

She looks back at her driver slash guard to let him know she was going up before stepping into the building. Shiloh was still getting ready when Andy and Victor made it to the room where Austin was anxiously waiting. When he opens the door he was taken back by Andy's appearance.

"Wow."

"Hey, look who I found."

Andy points to Victor who says hello. At the same time Shiloh comes out then to see Andy and they look at each other. Andy noticing Shiloh's growing belly and it makes her heart drop to her stomach but she ignored it and turns, grabbing Mady.

"Look Daddy!"

Austin held out his hands to her daughter and like a typical daddy's girl she was excited jumping right into his arms.

"Well you look like a princess."

"The guys bought it for her, I think it's too flashy, but she likes it."

"The guys?"

"Yeah, remember I told you?"

"So they're all staying with you?"

"No I'm staying with them at Blaine's apartment. You won't believe what he did to one of the rooms, he built Mady a princess room with a Cinderella carriage crib and all. It's just amazing."

"A little elaborate don't you think?"

"He likes Mady and I didn't tell him to do it."

"Are you sure you're not dating?"

"No we're not, I told you already."

"What if she was?"

Of course Shiloh couldn't stand there and say nothing, but Andy just rolls her eyes and smirks.

"Where's Holly?"

"Next door, let's go now before we're late."

"Good."

They drop off Mady with Holly who was very happy to see Andy and emotional.

"We'll talk later alright?"

With that they leave and Victor offers her his arm. Andy not trying to be rude takes it and they head to the restaurant. Once there they're seated in a private area and handed menus. Andy sees the look Shiloh gives Austin about the private of the table and all Andy could do was give Austin a hard time behind the menu which he catches on.

Austin felt like a teenager again the way they were acting. After ordering their drinks and food, Victor starts the conversation.

"So how does it feel to come back, have Mady back?"