"Well I'll leave you to it. It's late and I have to get to the office."

"Of course, thank you."

"Take care of my granddaughter."

"I will, always."

"Good, good night Andy."

"Good night Sir."

"Hello?"

Victor had been waiting for the phone call all day and it was well past the time that he was supposed to be called.

"She's in Sir."

"Thank you."

"Anytime."

Victor let out a breath of relief knowing that she was safe and sound. Now it was just a matter of hours before he would see her and give her the good news.

Andy didn't even know how long she had been asleep before she realized that she hadn't heard her baby. She woke up with a gasp and looked around to find her baby not in her crib. She ran out of her room to find a woman carrying her baby.

"What are you doing?"

The girl that seemed to be the same age as her turned around.

"You must be Andy."

"Yes, but who are you and what are you doing with my baby?"

"She's your Nanny."

Andy turned to the kitchen to find another person, but he was male and a little older than her.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?"

"I'm Mr. Hamilton's Assistant PA, Jordan."

"Victor."

"Yes and this is Holly your new Nanny here are her references, her education in child development. She's a recent graduate of UCLA and..."

"Holly?"

"Yes?"

"Don't ever take anyone's child unless asked too, especially mine and when I don't have clue who you are."

"Sorry, he told me it was okay."

Andy looked over at the PA.

"Mr. Hamilton had specific instructions."

"Call him."

Andy went over to Holly and took her baby back.

"I'm sorry."

Andy shook her head.

"I'm sorry too, it's been a long month."

"Well I'm here to help in whatever you need, please I really need this job."

"Don't worry I'm not going to fire you."

"Really?"

Andy nodded as Jordan came to her.

"He's on the phone."

She took it and went to her room.

"What is this?"

"I'm on my way up and please just let me explain."

Andy hung up and handed the PA back his phone just as the elevator opened and Victor stepped out.

"Morning Holly, Jordan."

"Morning Sir."

Andy looked up at him as he walked up to her and said hello to the baby.