"What are you talking about Daddy, you did this?! You pushed her off! How could you?!"

"Shiloh calm down, it's not what it sounds like."

"Then explain."

Shiloh was pissed.

"Now!

"Okay calm down honey, Andy and I fell asleep down stairs because well you were a bit loud last night."

Shiloh was suddenly not so mad.

"Oh..."

"And I forgot who I was sleeping next to and well I scared myself, that's when I fell."

"Understand now?"

"Sorry I..."

Andy laughed at her friend.

"It's fine, but seems like you had a hell of a time last night."

"Alright, let's stop there. I know I'm a cool dad, but this is where I draw the line. You two can talk about it later, but right now let's get Andy back home and in bed."

"Please just let me go home."

"NO!"

Both of them screamed at her, making it very clear to Andy that she wasn't going anywhere.

"Damn okay."

Sticking to the doctor's orders Andy wasn't allowed to leave her room, let alone her bed without permission. She was going to miss the entire party and at the end she was just fine with it. Victor brought in a television for her to use and with all the movie channels she wanted. He even set up a mini snack bar on her bed with a small fridge so she didn't have to go anywhere.

"This is too much Victor."

"Nothing is too much for you and here is that song I told you about."

"Still with that?"

"Just look over it and try it."

"Fine, but I can't grantee much."

"I'm sure you'll be perfect. Now relax and call me if you need anything else, anything at all."

"Thank you."

Andy then leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek.

"You're a good man Victor."

Victor looked at her with a loving smile and kissed her back.

"Because of you, now get some rest."

He left her and Andy sighed, closing her eyes as she fell asleep thinking about what it would be like if she said yes to him.

Austin was helping Shiloh with the display when Victor came down from seeing Andy and he could see that he was really infatuated with the girl.

"How's she doing Daddy?"

"Good, I set everything up for her and she looked tired, so she was going to take a nap."

"Good, I'll check up on her before dinner is served."

"She must be very special to you too."

Shiloh nodded.

"She is, she's my best friend and the only friend who doesn't care who my dad and I are or what we can do for them."

"Talking about what we can do, I gave Andy the song."

At the mention of the name, Austin's heart started pumping faster against his chest.