Carlos was panicking now and was just going to grab his things and leave, but not before calling one more time. This time it rang in his office. Andy took a deep breath and turned the chair to look up at her husband who was looking angrier than she expected.

"Hi baby."

She smiled at him and then untied her coat.

Carlos's eyes roamed over her, feeling himself get turned on. She had pissed him off and had even feared that she had left him, but seeing her on his chair, smiling and practically naked made his anger subside enough for him to move around and grab his wife off his chair. He looked at her for a second before smashing his lips against her.

When Carlos pulled away Andy opened her eyes to her husband with a smile in hopes to calm him down even more.

"I didn't mean to get you mad; I just wanted to surprise you."

He caressed her skin as he got rid of the coat and kissed her now exposed skin. She had on his favorite piece of lingerie and looking amazing in it.

"Did you put this on for me or so I could forgive you?"

"Both. I don't like it when you're mad and I knew doing this would get you mad, at least for a little while."

She smiled at him, making him smile.

"When did you get in?"

"Just a couple of hours ago. I figured after the last call that you weren't going to last long and I know the only way you'll be okay is if I was down here with you, so here I am."

Carlos nodded, kissing her softly, wrapping his hand around the back of her neck.

"Is that the only reason or did something happen that you don't want to tell me?"

Carlos knew his wife and she looked nervous the minute he asked the question. He squeezed her neck.

"Tell me."

"Nothing happened. He tried to talk to me, threatening to call you and tell you that I was with someone else."

"Who?"

"Nate."

Carlos knew all about Nate and wasn't worried about him at all since he didn't see his wife that way.

"Seriously, does he not know?"

Andy shook her head.

"I told you."

Carlos relaxed his hand, but didn't remove it.

"What else?"

"He took my phone, trying to get me to talk to him. It's why you got hung up on. It took me forever to get my phone."

"What did you do to get it back?"

"I talked to him."

Carlos pulled away then, sitting on his chair.

"Oh and what about?"

"He wanted to know how you and I were doing and I told him we were good, that we were happy, well at least I was."

Carlos frowned.

"You think I'm not happy?"

Andy shrugged, wrapping her arms around her waist

"You're always angry... at me and it just seems like I can never really get you to trust me."

"I have my reasons."

Andy nodded.

"I know."

Carlos got back up and lifted his wife's chin to look at him.