--- A couple minutes later ---

Gloria decides to ring Cam & Mitch to see if their okay. "Mitch are you okay"? She asks to the phone. I couldn't hear them so I was paying attention to Gloria's facial expressions. "And Phil and Claire"? She asked worriedly. She goes quiet for a couple seconds. "We lost Phil"?! She yells. My eyes widened. "We lost Phil"? Me and Manny ask. She presses the button on the phone and places back on her ear.

"Hello"? She says. "Ay Dios mio! Phil, you're alive"! She screams. Phew.

--- an hour later ---

Me, Gloria and Manny were about to leave for church. Until we spot Jay loading his car trunk with golf clubs. "You're still going golfing, God sent you a sign Jay" Gloria said. I could tell she was angry. "What the earthquake? You've got to be kidding me" Jay chuckles sarcastically.

"You say you're never going to church again, and the ground shakes with a vengeance" Gloria say putting her hands on her hips.

"I'll prove it to you . . . God if you have a problem with me going golfing send me a sign" Jay laughs as Gloria shushes him. "I mean throw on a little lightning. Put on a show" Jay joked. "Don't talk to God like that"! Gloria whispered. "Now trust me, if God had a problem with me, he would let me know without shaking the whole city. He would be a little more specific" Jay stated. It wasn't like he was some sort of God.

"I'm not going to argue with you. I don't want to get upset. Vamanos Manny and y/n" Gloria says as she walks to her car.

"I think I'm going to skip it today" Manny said. Oh no not Manny. "What"? Me and Gloria question the boy.

"I like what Jay said about ' God being in nature'" Manny says lifting both his arms up.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Don't listen to him. His days are numbered" Gloria warned Manny as she was pointing at Jay. Jay smiled about Manny agreeing with him.

"Think about it ,Mom. It makes sense. God made the trees and the grass. He didn't make that church" Manny added smartly he was right but Gloria won't let him win this one.

"But he made the people who made the church, and you are making me very angry! Vamonos " Gloria yelled. "Just one week, can I go golfing with you"? Manny asked Jay.

"I'm probably gonna have a Latino kid carry my clubs anyway. Might as well be you" Jay said whilst getting in his car.

"Fine. See what I care. Go" Gloria demanded.

"Manny, go change"! Jay demanded. "Sorry. Mom. Hope you understand" Manny added before leaving to get changed.

"Probably good for us to spend a little time together-" Jay said before Gloria cut him of, "Your going to spend eternity together"! She yelled before walking away little. As Jay was about to reverse I saw his clubs placed behind his car, "JAY"! I shouted but I was too late, the clubs fell to the ground with a crunch.

"DAMN IT"! Jay yelled parking his car. Gloria was trying to hold her laughter in. 2I suppose this was God too" Jay yelled shaking his hand in the air.

"I don't know who did it but it makes me happy" Gloria says before finally leaving.

"Do you mind if I come Jay"? I ask hesitantly. "Sure whatever, just go get changed out of your church clothes" Jay replies still looking at his broken clubs.