Anna quietly walked over to her friend, "Maybe they're missing you too."

    Emma turned to the Princess of Arendelle, "I don't mean to be rude, I really don't." She rambled with a concerned face, "You all have been so lovely, but we've been here too long."

    "You're right." Kristoff agreed, "You and Killian's birthday has come and gone." He acknowledged, "That means you've been here nearly a year now."

    Emma turned to Killian with pleading eyes, "I miss home."

    The captain looked down at the floor. He hated that he couldn't take her home, he hated that he felt like he was treating her like a prisoner... "I know, love."

    Elsa rubbed her throbbing head. It was time. Emma was becoming too suspicious, and now she has a way to see her parents. She has a way to see her pregnant mother... "I think it's time." The queen said aloud, "You're right, Emma. You were only supposed to be here a few months, not an entire year." 

Killian was the only one to shoot the queen a death glare as everyone else cheered. Deep down he knew she was doing the right thing, but the sea was far more dangerous than staying here. He couldn't control the outside world or the gossip Emma would hear at port, but in Arendelle it was far easier... He snapped back into reality once Kristoff patted him on the back with a smile. They were all thrilled Emma was finally going home. Not that they wanted her to go, but it was hard for all of them to see Emma be sad all day because she missed her family. It was also hard for Anna, Kristoff, and Emma to understand why they had stayed there so long when she hadn't had a magic lesson in a long time.

    "Perhaps we should think this through." Killian said above all the cheering.

    The room fell silent and Emma's smile quickly turned back into a frown, even Anna didn't have a smile on her face. "I don't mean to start trouble..." Kristoff began, "But-"

    "The don't start any trouble, mate." Killian interrupted coldly.

    His princess shot him a look of anger, "Why are you being so rude?" Emma questioned.

    "I'm not." The captain fired back, "You want to leave fine, but that takes time to prepare."

    Emma walked over to where he was working on the maps a picked it up, "Then what is this?" She asked, already knowing the answer, "I know you're stalling."

    Killian clenched his jaw. She was too smart for her own good and he couldn't keep up. He never could, she was always a step ahead of him and it infuriated him... "Perpahs we should leave you two to talk." Elsa suggested.

    The captain was also furious with the queen. He thought it was her fault Emma was now set on leaving. He and Elsa were supposed to be a team in keeping her here, and yet she backed out. "I think that would be lovely. Thank you." Emma said with her arms crossed. Without a second thought, everyone else left the room leaving the fuming couple alone. Emma turned to Killian, revealing nothing but anger and confusion in her eyes, "Why do you want to stay here so bad?" She demanded.

    "Why do you want to leave so bad?" He spat back, equally as angry.

    "Because unlike you, I have a home to return to." She responded in the heat of the moment, without thinking.

Right as the sentence left her mouth she instantly regretted it... Killian's face went from anger to hurt. It was true he had no home other than the sea. And it wasn't a bad life, but it certainly wasn't as nice as waking up next to Emma in a cozy bed in the castle with a warm burning fireplace every morning. After all this time, he was still nothing more than just a pirate to her. He turned his head and left the room, there was no need to respond.

    Tears welled up in Emma's eyes as she ran after him into the large hallway, "Killian, please wait." She called out, "I didn't mean it."

    The captain turned to see his princess had tears threatening to fall and deep down he knew she didn't mean, but the fact that she could effortlessly say it was proof enough of how often she thought it. "I know I can't provide you all the finer things in life you deserve, love." He started quietly, "A permanent home and safety being one of them... That's why I want you to stay." He responded partially telling the truth.

    The princess swallowed the lump in her throat, "My people need me back home. My parents need me, Henry needs me." She chocked out, "I can't stay here like some prisoner because you want me to be safe."

    He took a weary step closer to her, hating that she viewed herself as a prisoner. For the first time, it hit him that they needed to leave Arendelle. Elsa was right, Emma didn't need to be here anymore and everyone knew they should've left ages ago. As much as they both loved this place, it wasn't home. Not for her or him. He took one more step towards her and took her hand in his, then looked up into her pleading eyes. Truth be told he hardly looked at her the past few weeks, scared of giving in to her, but now it was time. "There is nothing more I want than to take you home, but there are dangers you don't know about." He responded vaguely.

    Emma thought he was referring to the dangers of the sea and even dangers at port, "I can take care of myself." She reassured.

    Killian closed his eyes and leaned his forehead against hers. She had no clue he was referring to her mother's pregnancy, Rumple's threat, and so much more... "I know love, but-"

    "And with you by my side, I know I'll be safe." She interrupted, "Please. Can we go home?"

    Her face showed nothing but desire to leave Arendelle and every fiber in him wanted nothing more than to grant her wish and to make her happy. He had stalled long enough and he had already planned out their journey home, making it way longer than need be. "Aye, we can go home."

Emma wrapped her arms tightly around her captain's neck, catching him by surprise. All Killian did was hug her back and think of how worried he was. Sure no one would attack his ship out at sea, but making port made him nervous. He couldn't stop the town's gossip, nor stop others from sensing her magic. This would be a whole new adventure for them, one he wasn't sure he was ready for... He planned as few stops as possible, but he knew something would cause them to make an unexpected stop. All he could do now was round up his crew and hope for the best.

They're going home!!! :)

Of course, you can expect it to be anything but smooth seas ;)

Thank you for reading <3