Emma propped herself up on her elbows, "The whole point of coming here was so I could learn magic, not get worse or have fun when I could be studying-"

    "Rubbish." He interrupted, "You may have come here to learn, but that doesn't mean you can't take a break or have some fun." Killian reminded her, "Anna and Elsa are your friends and they want to spend time with you, time without magic lessons."

    The princess bit her lower lip as she let that sentence sink in, perhaps her pirate was right. Even her mother would let her have a break when she got overwhelmed in her studies. "I guess an evening out couldn't hurt..." She admitted.

The princess quickly changed her wrinkly clothes into something more comfortable and suited for a cold night out at sea and the two made their way down to Arendelle's dock where Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Sven were waiting.

    "Bloody hell." Killian whispered as they continued their way down the dock.

    "What?" Emma questioned.

    "Do you think that reindeer man is bringing that creature on my ship?" He asked seriously, referring to Sven. 

    The princess stopped walking and laughed, "That reindeer man is your friend." She reminded him, "And Sven is more than welcome on your ship."

    "Who gave them permission?" The captain asked with a straight face.

    Emma smiled, "I did." She said walking towards her friends.

Killian couldn't help but laugh, that damn woman would be the death of him. But her wish was his command and he could never say no. And Kristoff was his friend after all...even if that included dragging a reindeer everywhere. 

    "There you are." Elsa said happily, hugging Emma, "How are you feeling?"

    "Much better." The blond princess responded, "Anna was right, a good meal and nap can cure anything."

    "I usually am right." Anna said proudly, "Not many people listen to me though, like I know I'm wrong sometimes- well maybe a lot of time, but I wasn't wrong about that."

    Everyone laughed at her rambling as they began to make their way onto the ship, "Sorry buddy, but you have to stay here." Kristoff said to Sven."

    "He can come abroad if you'd like." Killian quickly said.

    "Oh, no no." The muscular man responded, shaking his head, "He doesn't do too well out at sea."

    "Are you certain? It's no bother." The captain checked.

    "Oh, I'm sure." Kristoff responded with wide eyes making his way on deck.

    "One time when we did take Sven sailing he threw up everywhere!" Anna explained enthusiastically, "It was so gross, I didn't think it would be green since he eats so many carrots, but-"

    "As much as I love your tales, perhaps we could skip this one?" Elsa pleaded with her eyes closed.

    "You're still squeamish I see." Emma commented making her way over to the table and bench on deck.

    "Always have been." The queen admitted taking a seat across from Emma, followed by her sister.

    "Are you ready to set sail, love?" Killian called out from the helm with Kristoff at his side.

    Emma smiled and nodded in response, "So what has it been like courting a pirate?" Anna asked.

    "From what I've heard he's changed a lot." Elsa added.